Victor® Clean-Kill™ Mouse Trap - 8-Traps
When Ralph Waldo Emerson, coined the phrase “Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door,” in the late nineteenth century, this is the trap they were talking about. Why? Because the Victor® Clean-Kill™ Mouse Trap is unlike other traps in that it offers a no-see, no-touch experience with easy, stress-free baiting and setting.
These clever little covered rodent traps look like a perfectly innocent little tunnel for unsuspecting mice. Once the mouse enters the trap to take the bait, however, it’s in the perfect position for the Kill-Gate™ to produce a quick, humane Clean-Kill™. The unique tunnel design increases mouse interaction, and since the bait trough is located at the back of the trap, bait theft is a thing of the past.
To empty the trap, simply hold the setting button down, while pulling up on the Kill Gate™ to dispose of the dead mouse. The Clean-Kill™ doesn’t use chemicals or poisons, so it’s ideal for households with children or pets. Plus, it’s highly durable plastic construction means the Clean-Kill™ can be used over and over or disposed of at your discretion.
Easy-to-use instructions for setting the Clean-Kill™ are printed directly on the covered mouse trap. Here’s how it works:
- Open the bait door located on the back of the trap.
- Using a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent, bait the trap by placing peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate or hazelnut spread in the bait trough.
- Close the bait door.
- Hold down the setting button while pulling up on the Kill-Gate™ to set the trap.
- Place the trap wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity, or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. Two traps should be used and placed back-to-back lengthwise against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.