WE LIVE IN A CONNECTED WORLD – YOUR MOUSE TRAP CAN, TOO Just because you have a mouse problem, it doesn’t mean mice should constantly be at the forefront of your mind. With the Victor® Smart-Kill™ Wi-Fi Electronic Mouse Trap, you can eliminate the hassle of having to manually check your traps and get back to focusing on everything else in your busy day. But how? The answer lies in the Smart-Kill™ trap’s Wi-Fi capability. This innovative electronic trap pairs with a free app to send notifications to your mobile device when there’s been a catch. It’s the perfect device for people with multiple traps across a variety of rooms or locations.3 Easy Steps to Get Started In addition to offering flexible and convenient rodent control, the Victor® Smart-Kill™ Wi-Fi Electronic Mouse Trap is also easy to set up. In three easy steps, you can have your trap up and running with the ability to monitor multiple traps from your mobile device.Wi-Fi-Capability Gives the Power to Monitor from Anywhere The specially designed app allows you to easily manage your pest control system from one convenient hub. With the app, you’ll receive notifications on your mobile device when a catch is made, letting you know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check. It will also keep track of the number of kills over each trap’s lifetime, as well as monitoring battery life. Plus, it’s quick and easy to set up and even allows you to give each of your traps a unique name so you know exactly which of your traps has made a kill.High-Voltage Shock Humanely Kills Rodents This powerful device uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a mouse enters the tunnel. Once inside, the circuit triggers a high-voltage shock, humanely killing the mouse in seconds. The Smart-Kill™ trap is capable of eliminating up to 100 mice per set of fully charged batteries (4 “AA”). Plus, with this trap, there’s no need for poisons or chemicals, allowing it to be used anywhere inside your home or business.No Escapes – Beveled Columns Keep Mouse in Place To enter the Victor® Smart-Kill™ Electronic Trap, mice pass through a uniquely designed tunnel with beveled columns. These columns direct the mouse further into the tunnel and make it difficult to back out. The columns also help to keep the mouse in place over the trigger plate to prevent escapes, ensuring a 100% kill rate.Removable Kill Chamber Ensures Easy Cleaning The sleek industrial design boasts a removable kill chamber with lid, providing access to the trigger plates so you can easily clean it in between uses. Once a catch is made, power off the trap, remove the kill chamber and open the lid. The trap’s built-in safety switch automatically deactivates the trap when opened. Then simply dispose of the dead rodent in the trash without ever having to touch it!Convenient Bait Cup for Effortless Bait Application With a built-in bait cup, you always know your trap is properly baited. Access the cup by opening the kill chamber lid. The cup is marked on the floor of the trap furthest from the rodent entrance. To get started, use a toothpick or cotton swab to apply a high protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread in the cup. Place your trap where rodents are known to travel and turn it on!Victor Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Victor® Smart-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap Model # M1 Kills per Setting 1 Kills per Set of Batteries 100 Batteries Required 4 “AA” batteries (not included) Kill Method Humane, high-voltage shock Alert Method Wi-Fi-enabled text alerts App Functions
- Rodent caught notifications
- Battery monitoring
- Lifetime kill records
- Empty trap reminders
- Social sharing
Materials Plastic, Metal«»Victor Product Comparison See how the Smart-Kill™ compares to other Victor® electronic mouse traps.Kills per SettingKills per Set of BatteriesKill MethodAlert MethodSafety Switch?Additional FeaturesSmart-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap: M11 Mouse100 MiceHumane, high-voltage shockWi-Fi-enabled mobile alertsYesRemovable Kill chamber, built-in bait cup1 Mouse100 MiceHumane, high-voltage shockLED lightYesRemovable Kill chamber, built-in bait cup10 Mice150 MiceHumane, high-voltage shockLED lightYesCollection drawer, dual entryLearn More About Rodent Control At times, rodent problems can seem like a never-ending battle. But, believe it or not, you can get the upper hand. Understanding your enemy – their habits and preferences – is the first step of successful elimination. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about controlling your rodent problems.Questions and Answers Want to know more about using the Victor® Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap? Check out our answers to the most common questions from customers.QUESTION: HOW DO I CONNECT MY TRAP TO WIFI?Answer: Go to Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device. Select the trap, which is VICTOR following by 15 alphanumeric digits. Press “CONNECT”, then press the back button. Select the Wi-Fi network to connect the trap to. Enter the network password for the Wi-Fi network, then press the red “CONNECT” button. It may take up to 1 minute to connect. A notification appears when the trap successfully connects.More Questions & AnswersAbout Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »
Victor® Smart-Kill™ Wi-Fi Electronic Mouse Trap - Specifications
- A notification will be sent to the user's mobile device indicating when a kill has been made
- Kills 1 mouse per setting and up to 100 mice per set of fully charged batteries
- High-voltage shock kills rodent in seconds
- Beveled columns hold mouse in place for no escapes
- Built-in safety switch and tunnel design help to protect children and pets
- Trap is reusable
- Removable kill chamber for easy cleaning
- Includes a convenient bait cup
- No chemicals or poisons
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Indoor use only
Smart Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap - Support
Learn more about how to use, clean, and troubleshoot your Victor® Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap by navigating through our helpful customer support section.
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateVictor Pest Mouse Trap Success: Rodents Don't Pay My Rent!
I've never been skeptical of Victor Pest success. They've succeeded in building a better mouse trap. After killing-off the worst culprit mouse with the trap at my place, I loaned it to a nice younger nearby neighbor couple who have dogs inside. They say, it's not only the dogs that love their dogs' bowls. So I told them is a solution. Use this trap. Since we only have one, we'll kill the mice off one at a time. We've killed 3 mice with the Victor Pest kill-trap in less than the first 24 hours there. I have no doubt we'll eliminate each & every one of the mice eventually. I highly recommend Victor Pest!Response From Victor®Susan : Consumer Relations Representative
It is great to hear how successful this trap has been, just in the first 24 hours! With the help of this trap, hopefully the dogs will be the only one eating out of those bowls soon!
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions.
Victor® Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: HOW DO I CONNECT THE TRAP TO MY WI-FI?
A: Go to Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device. Select the trap, which is VICTOR following by 15 alphanumeric digits. Press “CONNECT”, then press the back button. Select the Wi-Fi network to connect the trap to. Enter the network password for the Wi-Fi network, then press the red “CONNECT” button. It may take up to 1 minute to connect. A notification appears when the trap successfully connects.
Q: HOW DO I BAIT THE TRAP?
- Be sure that the trap is powered OFF and batteries are removed before baiting the trap.
- Rodents prefer foods that are high in protein and fat. Try using peanut butter, hazelnut spread, chocolate and meats such as bacon or beef jerky. Be careful not to use too much. Rodents have a very strong sense of smell, so only a small amount of bait is needed to attract them to the trap.
- Open the kill chamber lid to access the bait cup, which is located on the floor of the trap, furthest from the rodent entrance.
- Use a cotton swab, toothpick, tweezers or similar tool to place bait so that your scent is not transferred to the trap.
Q: WHERE SHOULD I PLACE THE TRAP?
A: Place the trap on a flat surface against a wall where you have seen signs of rodent activity. The trap should be placed lengthwise with the rodent entrance nearest to the wall.
Q: CAN THE TRAP BE USED OUTDOORS?
A: No, an electronic trap cannot be used outdoors. It uses batteries and electronic components that cannot be exposed to the elements. Placing it outdoors will interfere with the functionality of the trap, causing it not to work.
Q: HOW DO I EMPTY THE TRAP?
- Press the power button to turn the unit OFF.
- Remove the batteries. Open the kill chamber lid and properly discard rodent.
- Clean and bait the trap after each use for most effective results.
- Insert batteries and press the power button to turn the unit back on.
- The trap will automatically reconnect to Wi-Fi. Opening and closing the kill chamber door will re-arm the mouse trap if it has not been powered OFF.
Q: HOW DO I CLEAN THE TRAP?
- Press the power button to turn the trap OFF, then remove the batteries. Hold the trap with the battery compartment in your left hand, buttons facing upwards and the rodent entrance facing towards you.
- With your right hand push forward and separate the kill chamber from the electronics housing.
- The kill chamber is now ready for cleaning. Open the rodent disposal door. Use a hydrogen peroxide topical solution (available at most drug stores) and an old toothbrush to clean the inside of the chamber. If needed, use a wire brush to remove any corrosion, being careful not to be too vigorous. This could accidentally remove all of the protective zinc plating. Thoroughly dry the interior and exterior of the kill chamber prior to trap reassembly.
- To reassemble trap, hold the battery compartment in your left hand, buttons facing upwards. Hold the kill chamber in your right hand with the rodent entrance facing towards you. Align the key holes and insert keys into opposite openings while pulling your right hand backwards to reconnect the halves. The trap is ready for use.
Q: WHAT TYPE OF BATTERIES DOES THE TRAP USE?
A: The trap requires 4 “AA” batteries. Be sure to use new, fully charged batteries for best results.
Q: WHAT DO THE APP NOTIFICATIONS MEAN?
A: Please visit our support section for more information on app notifications.Learn More »