Victor® Sonic Spike™- 2 Spikes Safely send moles and gophers scurrying from your yard unharmed with this Victor® Sonic Spike™. When placed in the ground and activated, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a sound which is highly irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and overly sensitive to sound and vibrations. Climate permitting, leave the sonic mole and gopher repeller in the ground to repel new generations of pests.Removable Battery Sleeve The mole and gopher sonic spike is designed with a convenient removable battery sleeve for trouble-free battery replacement. A Spike will work for 4 – 6 months on one set of alkaline batteries*. Spike must be used continuously for 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.Proper Placement Be sure to insert the Spike into the soil so that the cap is flush with the ground to avoid tripping hazards and the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower. Effectiveness depends largely upon soil type: dry, sandy or peat soil does not conduct the sonic waves easily. Moist clay is the best conductor of sound.How to Use
Victor® Sonic Spike™ Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about Victor® Sonic Spike™? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
- STEP 1 - To open, unscrew YELLOW cap counter-clockwise.
- STEP 2 - Remove battery cartridge and insert batteries. Re-insert the battery cartridge into the Spike. If installation is correct, you will hear vibrating sound within 15 seconds.
- STEP 3 - Tighten the cap securely to keep moisture out.
- STEP 4 - Make pilot holes prior to inserting the Mole & Gopher Sonic Spikes™. Do not hammer the Spike into the ground, as this could cause damage.
- STEP 5 - Insert Spike until the bottom of the cap begins touching the ground.
- STEP 6 - Insert Spike completely in the ground. This will prevent damage from a lawnmower. Insert the Spike with the cap flush with the ground. Above the ground, it could be a tripping hazard. Remember where the Spike is located so it may be removed for battery replacement.
- STEP 7 - Remove Sonic Spike™ during flooding and before ground freezes.
Victor® Sonic Spike™- 1 Spike Model # M9012 For Use Against Moles and gophers Recommended Placement In ground, near rodent activity Design Battery operated spike: 3 “D” cell batteries per spike (not included)About Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »
Victor® Sonic Spike™ Model # M9012 Quantity 2 Sonic Spikes™ Design Battery-operated spike: 3 "D" cell batteries per spike (not included) For Use Against Moles and gophers Recommended Placement In ground, near rodent activity Product Features
- Easy-to-use removable battery chamber
- Will not harm pets
- Spike covers up to 7,500 sq ft
- Sonic pulse emitted every 30 seconds
- Spike operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft in diameter
- Mow over design - bury flush with the ground
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateIt's works for me
The mounds were stopped as soon as the device was used checked the next day no new tunnels thanks
Review RateThey do not work
Picked up a pair of these from my local farm supply store to try, since I had tried pretty much every other product to drive the moles from my yard. It has been almost 2 months and I seem to now have more moles in my yard then when I started using them. I have a really small yard that is half of what these claim to cover. Also the moles have even built mounds right next to the spikes. I know the spikes are functioning because I can hear them. I honestly cannot recommend buying and using.Response From Victor®Jules : Consumer Relations Representative
Hi there! We are very sorry that those pesky moles just won't seem to go away! We would like to know more about your experience with this product so that we may pass your feedback on to our Product Managers. Please contact our Customer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867).
Review Rateabout 1/2 stop working quickly....not a battery issue...shoddily made
These are good for as long as they work, but have gotten several and about half either don't work out of the box or they stop working quickly. These need to be a sturdier product....shoddy craftsmanship.Response From Victor®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Hello Amy - Thank you for sharing this feedback. We apologize for this experience and would like to offer assistance. These spikes are covered under a one year replacement policy. Please reach out to us at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions.
Review RateWorks great
Worked incredibly, i went from 27 holes a day to 0 in 3 days.