Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent - 10 lb
- Effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing animals with a tunnel-penetrating formula
- Dual-action repellent drives animals away by scent and taste
- Resealable bag allows for easy storage when not in use
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed
- 10 lb bag covers up to 10,000 square feet
ME, MT, NM, PR
Best Used For
Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent - 10 lb bag
Stay a step ahead of mole and gopher invaders with Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent. It uses a dual action formula to target the senses of burrowing animals, such as moles, gophers, voles and more. The granules penetrate their tunnels, creating an unpleasant environment, which drives them away before they have a chance to do further damage around your yard. In addition, it’s easy to use. Simply apply the granules to your yard to gradually to drive them out. For your convenience, it comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent works by slowly driving burrowing animals away in stages. The fast-acting formula targets multiple senses for dual-action repelling. Once inside the tunnel, the granules make everything in the tunnel smell and taste unpleasant, sending the unwanted pests scurrying to find a more favorable place to live.
Made with specially engineered castor oil pellets, this repellent is easily absorbed into the ground, allowing the granules to reach the tunnel quickly. The trick is in the application process – daily watering of the granules allows them to penetrate further into the tunnels. The 10 lb bag provides up to 10,000 total square feet of coverage.
Not only is Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent effective and easy to use, but you can also feel confident in the knowledge that it’s all natural. In addition, this repellent formula is safe for use around your family and pets, as well as the environment when used as directed.
How to Apply
Every mole invasion is different, so it is important to think about your strategy before applying the granules. You should first identify the mole areas with the most activity and decide which direction to herd them out of the yard. Note: Application may require more steps depending on the size of your yard.
- Day 1 – Spread the granules over the first area and water-in with a sprinkler for approximately 20 minutes. Watering allows the concentrated granules to penetrate deeply into the lawn.
- Day 2 – Spread the granules over the second area. Water-in the same are as Day 1, as well as the second area to get the mole moving. Each day’s watering allows the granules to penetrate more deeply.
- Day 3 – Spread granules over the third area. Water-in the same areas as Day 1 and 2, as well as the third area to keep the mole moving.
- Day 4 – Spread the granules over the fourth area. Water-in the same areas as Days 1, 2, and 3, as well as the fourth area to move the mole out of the yard.
Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent
|10 lb bag
|Scent & taste repellent
|Up to 10,000 square feet
|Victor® Dual-Action Mole & Gopher Repellent - 10 lb
|10 lb bag
|Scent & taste repellent
|Up to 10, 000 square feet
recommend this product