Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Rat Bait Station
- Dual-entry design encourages rodent activity
- Rat poison bait stations come pre-loaded & ready to use
- High-quality bait formula is highly palatable to rodents
- Child-resistant plastic casing with separate bait chamber
- Refillable bait station filled with 2 baits, 6 bait refills, & disposable gloves
Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Rat Poison Bait Station
Do you have rats scurrying around your property? Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Rat Poison Bait Stations have got you covered! The poison bait station arrives pre-filled with a single-feed non-anticoagulant rodenticide, so that it’s ready to use upon opening the package! To use, simply place the poison bait station in areas of high rodent activity. If using more than one bait station, place them approximately 8 to 12 feet apart. Continue baiting until at least 4 days have passed without signs of new feeding activity.
Dual Tunnel Entry
The dual-entry tunnels are designed with rodent travel habits in mind. Place along walls and common rodent runways – mice and rats will be able to enter the poison bait station from any direction they are travelling. This unique design encourages rodents to interact with the bait station, increasing the chance that they will consume the lethal bait.
Palatable Bait Formula
The bait is made of high-quality ingredients that rodents find incredibly palatable, so it’s easy to attract them to the station. Some of the ingredients, such as oats, have been left whole to appeal to rodents’ desire to gnaw. Thanks to the unique formulation, rodents will stop feeding after eating a lethal dose, allowing you to control more rodents with less bait!
For peace of mind, this poison bait station is constructed with child-resistant features. First is the sturdy plastic casing, which features a convenient locking mechanism so it can’t be easily opened. In addition, the station has a separate bait chamber built in to prevent small fingers from reaching inside and touching the bait block.
How to Use
- Remove the poison bait station from packaging.
- Place poison bait station flat side down on the floor in areas where you’ve seen signs of mice. Make sure the location is inaccessible to children, pets, or domestic animals.
- To refill, press the release tab on the back of the station while using the other hand to squeeze one of the front release tabs. Pull to open.
- Remove two new bait blocks from the package while wearing the included gloves.
- Place a new bait block on each holder post. Then slide the front of the station back into the housing until you hear it click.
- Follow up: Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of dead rodents and leftover bait.
Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Rat Poison Bait Station Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about Refillable Rat Bait Stations? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Rat Poison Bait Station
|House Mice and Norway Rats
|Victor® Fast-Kill®Brand Refillable Rat Poison Bait Station
|House Mice and Norway Rats