Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait
The Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait controls all species of yellow jackets. Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols. Bait is included with the M365 and M367 yellow jacket traps and can be used in all geographic regions. Bait refills come in a 2-pack.
Directions for Use:
- Open yellow jacket traps.
- Pour bait into traps and add water to fill line.
- Swirl to mix. Note: As yellow jacket traps fill, add water to keep yellow jackets submerged.
- Hang yellow jacket traps away from activity and where it will not be exposed to high winds. If there are no catches, change the location of the trap.
- Do not hang traps near nests.
- When tending or disposing of yellow jacket traps, make sure trapped yellow jackets are dead.
- Dispose of contents, rinse traps and re-bait.
- Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. The attractant is very powerful. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Yellow jackets are not normally active at night or in early morning. Therefore, this is the best time to place or tend to the trap. In areas of hot temperatures, yellow jackets prefer the morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Place the trap away from human activity. If trap will be used during a BBQ or other activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside
- In the spring, hang trap where it will get late morning and early afternoon sun or evening sun. In the middle of summer, place the trap where it will get mid-morning or evening sun.
Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait - Specifications
- Controls all species of yellow jackets
- Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols
What's in the Box:
- (1) 2-pack of bait
- 2-pack of bait for traps M365 and M367
- Bait, included with the trap, can be used in all geographic regions
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review Rateneed disk
like the trap works great but to know how to get more disk to put in the trapResponse From Victor®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
Refills for this trap are available on our website. The model number is BM231 and can be found by clicking on the link below.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions or for additional assistance.
Review RatePoor quality products
WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!! Bought this product at home depot in which I had to travel to a different state to get to, and I wasted my money. I have fleas in my house and always get bit all over but nobody else does. Countless times a day... the traps did not catch any fleas whatsoever. I moved it into different rooms and it failed again.Response From Victor®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience. For the best results, please be sure that the release paper from the refill disc is removed. This can be a step that is easily overlooked. We recommend placing the trap on the floor in an area where fleas are expected, usually where pets spend a considerable amount of time.
This product is covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year warranty with a copy of the purchase receipt. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) for additional assistance.
Review RateWorks great!
This product works great along with other preventive measures. It's simple and safe too.
Review RateOne of those rare products that actually works as advertised
This was recommended by a clerk at the local pet store when I was buying chemical-based products for my annual end-of-summer flea battle (worse this year than usual). After one night of use I couldn't be more pleased with the results. One of those rare products that actually works as advertised. The proverbial Better Mouse Trap, but for fleas. Great work, Victor!
Review Ratesuper service--wonderful products
The Victor Flea traps work very well. We are totally satisfied with this product. Victor Pest always ships us our products in a timely manner. Hats off to Victor Pest and their products.
It definitely trapped some fleas.Response From Victor®Anthony : Consumer Relations Representative
We appreciate the time taken to share this feedback and would like to learn more, in order to help. Placement is essential for an improved catch rate, and if possible dim the lights in the room where it is set so that its light and heat become a greater draw for the fleas.
Please give our Consumer Relations Team a call at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) so we may assist further.
Review RateGreat product
Fantastic! !!! Victor has always had an excellent reputation. I recommend it to all. The first night, it attracted more than I could imagine. Love it
Review Rateawesome product
awesome product; I would like to see it locally at a TRACTOR SUPPLY store here in the Brooksville area of Florida; we have no seeums attracted to our light on the porch at night; it really helps alot
Review Ratewhat bulb
Hey. Once and for all, can you tell us what kind of bulb to put in this thing?Response From Victor®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
We recommend using a 7 watt, 120 volt bulb, similar to that of an electric candle bulb as a replacement for this trap. We hope this information was of help. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any additional questions.
We live in the country in NC and have more than our share of fleas, spiders and all manner of bugs. The traps have lessened the flea population greatly. They have also been very effective with an onslaught of flies from being surrounded by farm animals. We had one trap that we had gotten some time ago. We ordered another along with some refills. We like the non-chemical feature and will continue to use this product as long as it's made. Many thanks!