Victor® The Black Box Gopher Trap
- Choker loop-style trap quickly and effectively eliminates gophers
- Easy to use - set the trap with just one click!
- Weather-resistant plastic and galvanized steel construction offers superior durability
- Can be used in all soil types, including sandy soil
- Moving parts are below ground away from children and pets
- Available Sizes: 1-Pack, 2-Pack, 3-Pack
Best Used For
Victor® The Black Box Gopher Trap - 2-Traps
Gopher holes popping up is probably one of the last sights you want to see in your yard. With the Victor® the Black Box Gopher Trap, you can be prepared when the worst happens. The trap is constructed of weather-resistant plastic and galvanized steel to offer superior durability for use in the outdoors. When used correctly, traps produce a catch within 48 hours. It is best to move the trap to another location in the runway if you do not catch a gopher in this timeframe.
Effective and Versatile
This convenient choker loop-style trap quickly and effectively kills nuisance gophers before they can continue wreaking havoc on your property. When properly placed in the runway, the trap will snare the unsuspecting gopher in the spring-triggered loop. To offer versatile placement, the Black Box can be used in all soil types, including sandy soil.
Easy to Set
For your convenience, the trap comes fully assembled and ready-to use and features an easy-set design that you can activate with just one click! Once the trap is in place near the gopher activity, simply press or step down on the set lever until you hear it click. The click indicates that the kill bar is now active.
To offer peace of mind, when installed properly inside a gopher tunnel, all the traps moving parts are located safely below ground away from children and pets. It’s a great alternative to convention wire claw and box traps, as well as chemicals and poisons.
How to Use
- Remove and expose the active mound or tunnel. Peel back the lawn to preserve it for use after catching the gopher.
- Remove just enough dirt to fit the trap. For best results, position two traps back to back.
- Set the trap by using two thumbs or by stepping on the set lever until it clicks into place.
- Place the traps in the tunnel. Trap opening must be level with the bottom of the tunnel.
- Cover the trap with loose soil so it appears as if it is part of the runway.
- After the trap has fired, remove the gopher if desired.
Victor® the Black Box Gopher Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about Victor® the Black Box Gopher Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® The Black Box Gopher Trap - 2-Traps|
|Trap Style||Choker Loop|
|For Use in||All soil types, including:
|Victor® The Black Box Gopher Trap|
|Available Sizes||1 Trap, 2 Traps, 3 Traps|
|Trap Style||Choker loop|
|For Use In||
All soil types, including:
|Materials||Weather-resistant plastic, galvanized steel|