Victor® Mini PestChaser® Rodent Repeller with Nightlight - 1 Pack
- Nightlight Feature: Provides a soft glow in the dark
- Ideal for average-size rooms like living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, etc.
- High frequency ultrasound repels rodents
- Mini Size, Discreet Design, Maximum Coverage
- Emits ultrasound at varying volumes (peaking at 100 dB) and varying frequencies (ranging from 32 to 62 kHz)
- Technology prevents rodents from becoming accustomed to the ultrasound
- Uses less than a penny a day in energy costs
- Plugs into any 110V wall outlet
- No chemicals or poisons
- Cannot be heard by humans and non-rodent pets
- Use anywhere indoors
- Rodent activity is reduced in 6-10 days
- Unit lasts 3-5 years
Victor® PestChaser® Ultrasonic Repellents - Lab & Field Test Data
The Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser® is one of ONLY two ultrasonic device granted registration by the Canadian EPA(PMRA) due to their strict testing standards on electronic rodent repellent devices.
Results of Lab Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- Food consumption was reduced by 67% in treated chambers
- Rodent tracking board activity decreased 21%
Results of Field Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- In total, PestChaser® successfully repelled the rodents from the protected area in 13 of the 17 sites. This represents a 81.3% success rate.
- Sixteen sites demonstrated that rodent activity ceased in 3 to 9 days after devices were activated.
- The average number of days before rodent activity was stopped was six days.
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateNo more mice!I bought this a few weeks ago, and have not seen any mice since! We had trapped a few, but we were worried there were more, and we kept finding droppings under the stove. Plugged this in in the kitchen and haven't had any droppings since. So far, so good!
Review RateMini Mouse RepellentI bought this item two weeks back. It works well.
Review RateWill use in conjunction with live trap.Since this repellant is good for one room only, I want to catch the mouse before I plug it in to repel others. I will combine it with a small live trap.