Victor® Fly Magnet® Trap with Bait
The Victor® Fly Magnet® attracts and traps flies. The attractant lures them in, they can't escape and they drown. This patented non-poisonous bait, included with each trap, is the most effective bait on the market - it out-performs competitive products 20 to 1! For outdoor use. Safe around children, pets and the environment, these are ideal to use at your backyard party.
Victor® Fly Magnet® bait can also be purchased separately. Click here to stock up on the bait so you can continue to re-use your trap!
Directions for Use:
- Open fly trap.
- Empty contents into trap.
- Add warm water until 1/4 full.
- Swirl to mix.
- As trap fills, add water to keep flies submerged.
- Bait can be reused by removing dead flies and adding enough water to return liquid bait to fill line.
- Replace bait when you notice a marked decrease in the number of flies caught in the trap.
Victor® Fly Magnet® Trap with Bait
- Attractant lures them in, they can't escape and they drown
- Baited system effectiveness is not diminished with time. Bait will attract a broad range of species, including house and blowflies
- Traps are re-usable. Once filled with flies, dump contents, re-bait, add water and do it again! Replacements baits are available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Fly Magnet® Trap
- (1) attractant
- Attractant is included
- Bait is completely non-toxic and made of dehydrated food-grade products
- Empty bait into trap then add water
- White color and diamond-shaped lid designed to attract more flies
- Safe around children, pets and the environment
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat product
How about some ways of getting the dead flies out. Ummm dump into Ziploc?
Review Rate1 ves al mes
Muy buena la recomiendo 100%
Review RateWorks great outside
This works amazing outside on my sunny apartment patio but I would not use it indoors, the bait has a very fowl odor if you’re near it.
Review Rategreat product
This product was recommended by the local hardware store, but they unable to keep up the demands for this product. So I started ordering it online to keep a supply. It really traps all the flies in the area and keeps them from coming in my house, which is what happens when I open my front door.
I have 3 and am amazed at how fast this works. Our fly population is awesome now thank you
Review RateVictor Fly MagnetI bought the Victor fly magnet and was amazed how well it worked. Several days it was 1/2 full. I went on youe website and purchased several more traps and bait. I was amazed how fast they arrived you have a happy customer for life.
Review Rategreat fly trapGreat fly trap- really works
Review RateFlat Out Works!I bought this trap when the weather just started to get warm. Flys started swarming and began coming into the house. I followed the directions, but also removed the label to see inside better. Every 4 or 5 days, in the morning when all of the trapped flys have drown, I use a bent slotted spoon to remove the dead flys, placing their swollen bodies in my compost pile. After about 10 days or so I add a touch of powdered bait to the liquid in the trap, swirl, add a touch of water and then put it back together. In two months I have eliminated literally THOUSANDS of flys from the area. This trap ROCKS! It stinks, so it is out back away from the back door. I HIGHLY recommend this trap as it is super effective and well worth the eight bucks!
Review RateAmazon ReviewThese are AWESOME!!!. We live in cattle country so have LOTS of flies. We hang these about 15 feet away from back doors (have 2) and the flies swarm them. Once they are in, they don't come back out. So far have killed many thousands of flies. Have almost NO flies in the house. The down side is the smell - absolutely awful - like spoiled meat - so have to put peppermint oil under the nose when cleaning them out. Also, you will need to purchase the Magnet Bait mix. We use half what it calls for and have no problem. Highly recommend these.
Review RateAmazon ReviewWorked great!