Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap
- Kills mice with a humane high-voltage shock
- Kills up to 100 mice per set of four AA Batteries (not included)
- Improved design: easy to bait, easy to clean, no touch disposal
- Green LED light indicates when a kill has been made
- 100% kill rate: beveled columns trap mice in place
- Indoor use only
- Available Sizes: 1-Pack, 2-Pack, 3-Pack
Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap
Quickly eliminate mice inside your property with the humane, high-voltage killing power of the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap. Featuring a new and improved industrial design, this trap has a built-in bait cup and removable kill chamber to allow for easy setup and disposal. To use, simply place a high protein bait in the provided bait cup, place in a location with high rodent activity and power on. This powerful device is capable of killing up to 100 mice per set of batteries, making it the perfect addition to your pest control routine.
High-Voltage Shock Humanely Kills Rodents
This powerful device uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a mouse enters the tunnel. Once inside, the circuit triggers a high-voltage shock, humanely killing the mouse in seconds. The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap is capable of eliminating up to 100 mice per set of fully charged batteries. Plus, with this trap, there’s no need for poisons or chemicals, allowing it to be used anywhere inside your home or business.
No Escapes - Beveled Columns Keep Mouse In Place
To enter the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap, mice pass through a uniquely designed tunnel with beveled columns. These columns direct the mouse further into the tunnel and make it difficult to back out. The columns also help to keep the mouse in place over the trigger plate to prevent escapes, ensuring a 100% kill rate.
LED Light Alerts
With the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap, simplifying your pest control routine is a breeze. When a catch is made, the trap’s built in LED light will blink green. You’ll know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check manually. Plus, the convenient LED light function will not only notify you of a catch, but it will also alert you when the trap’s battery is running low by flashing red.
Removable Kill Chamber Ensures Easy Cleaning
The industrial design boasts a removable kill chamber with lid, providing access to the trigger plates so that cleaning between uses is easy. Once a catch is made, power off the trap, remove the kill chamber and open the lid. The trap’s built-in safety switch automatically deactivates the trap when opened. Then dispose of the dead rodent in the trash without ever having to touch it.
Convenient Bait Cup for Effortless Bait Application
With a built-in bait cup, you know your trap is properly baited. Access the cup by opening the kill chamber lid. The cup is marked on the floor of the trap furthest from the rodent entrance. To get started, use a toothpick or cotton swab to apply a high protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread in the cup. Place your trap where rodents are known to travel and turn it on!
Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap|
|Available Sizes||1 Trap, 2 Traps, 3 Traps|
|Kills per Setting||1|
|Kills per Set of Batteries||100|
|Batteries Required||4 AA batteries (not included)|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Alert Method||LED light|
|Victor Product Comparison|
|See how the Smart-Kill™ compares to other Victor® electronic mouse traps.||Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap: M1||Electronic Mouse Trap: M250S||Multi-Kill™ Mouse Trap: M260|
|Kills Per Setting||1 Mouse||1 Mouse||10 Mice|
|Kills Per Set of Batteries||100 Mice||100 Mice||150 Mice|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Alert Method||Wi-Fi-enabled mobile alerts||LED light||LED light|
|Additional Features||Removable Kill chamber, built-in bait cup||Removable Kill chamber, built-in bait cup||Collection drawer, dual entry|
|Victor® Electronic Rat Trap|
|Available Sizes||1 Trap, 2 Traps, 3 traps|
|Kills Per Setting||1|
|Kills Per Set of Batteries||100|
|Kill Method||Humane, high voltage shock|
|LED Light||Indicates a kill|
|Removable Kill Chamber||For easy cleaning|
|Batteries||Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)|
how can I tell if the unit is on
- Always turn the trap off and remove the batteries first
- If applicable, remove the kill chamber from the electronics portion of the trap
- Use a hydrogen peroxide topical solution (available at most drug stores - nothing above 3% in solution (typical drug-store variant) and an old toothbrush to clean the inside of the chamber. Use a wire brush as needed to remove any corrosion, being careful not to be too vigorous. This could accidentally remove all of the protective zinc plating
- Thoroughly dry the interior and exterior of the kill chamber prior to trap reassembly.
- To reassemble trap, hold the base of the trap with your left hand and slide the top into place by pushing forward with your right hand to reconnect the pieces (If applicable)