Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Special, Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Offer!
Buy 2 Sweeney's® Sonic Spike's™ & Get 1 FREE - Bundle!
Safely send moles and gophers scurrying from your yard unharmed with this easy-to-use mole and gopher spike. When placed in the ground and activated, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a sound which is highly irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and overly sensitive to sound and vibrations. Climate permitting, leave the sonic mole and gopher repeller in the ground to repel new generations of pests.
The mole and gopher sonic spike is designed with a convenient removable battery sleeve for trouble-free battery replacement. A Spike will work for 4 – 6 months on one set of alkaline batteries*. Spike must be used continuously for 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.
Be sure to insert the Spike into the soil so that the cap is flush with the ground to avoid tripping hazards and the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower. Effectiveness depends largely upon soil type: dry, sandy or peat soil does not conduct the sonic waves easily. Moist clay is the best conductor of sound.
*Spikes use 3 "D" cell batteries, not included.
View video for tips on how to drive moles from your yard with Sweeney’s® Solar Powered Sonic Spike™:
How to Use
- STEP 1-To open, unscrew YELLOW cap counter-clockwise.
- STEP 2-Remove battery cartridge and insert 3 "D" cell batteries. Re-insert the battery cartridge into the Spike. If battery installation is correct, you will hear the first vibrating sound within 15 seconds.
- STEP 3-Tighten the cap securely to keep moisture out.
- STEP 4-Use a wooden or steel rod to make pilot holes prior to inserting the Mole & Gopher Sonic Spikes™. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
- STEP 5-Insert Spike until the bottom of the cap begins touching the ground.
- STEP 6-Insert Spike all the way into the ground. This will prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower. Be certain to insert the Spike so that the cap is flush with the ground. If it protrudes an inch or two it could be a tripping hazard. Remember whrere the Spike is located so it may be removed for battery replacement.
- STEP 7-Remove Sonic Spike™ when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
Sweeney's® - Every Weapon You Need to Protect Your Lawn!TrapsPoisonsGranular & Spray RepellentsSonic Spike RepellentsMode of ActionEase of UseUsage InstructionsSafety InformationReusableWeather ResistantBatteries Required30-Day WarrantyKills; Spears or pinches the mole or gopherModerateLocate active tunnel, place and set trapNo chemicals or poisons, use with caution around children and petsKills; Poisons the mole or gopherEasyLocate active tunnel, place bait in tunnelDo not use around children and petsRepels; Castor oil contaminates the tunnel and the mole or gopher's food sourceEasyLocate active area, spray/shake directly from container, water-in with hoseNo chemicals or poisons, safe to use around children and petsRepels; Sonic pulses repel the mole and gopherEasyLocate active tunnel, place spike near tunnelNo chemicals or poisons, safe to use around children and pets
Click Here to See More Features »
Click Here to See Less
Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
- Moles and gophers are chased away unhyarmed
- Easy-to-use removable battery chamber
- Will not harm pets
- Spike covers up to 7,500 sq ft
- Sonic pulse emitted every 30 seconds
- Spike operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft in diameter
- Mow over design - bury flush with the ground
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Big R from Chase them moles baby Moles moving after 10 days.Date published: 2016-12-06Rated 4 out of 5 by ED 3132 MAR from EASY TO CONTROL THE MOLES! MY BACK YARD LOOKED LIKE IT HAD A CASE OF LARGE MEASLES WITH ALL THE MOUNTS ALL OF A SUDDEN. AFTER PUTTING THE THREE SPIKES IN THREE LOCATIONS MY PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED. I FIXED THE SPOTS WITH GRASS PATCHES AND NOW I HAVE MY BACK YARD BACK. THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT.Date published: 2016-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by drifter from Great item put them out and moles were gone in 3 daysDate published: 2016-06-17
Does the mole and gophers spikes get rid of rodents and rats also?These units have been tested to repel moles and gophers. We do not recommend their use for other rodents.Date published: 2016-12-13
I live in Southwest Missouri and our ground is mostly hardpan and rocks. Will sonic spikes still work on moles and gophers in this kind of ground or will they be less effective?Effectiveness depends largely upon soil type: dry, sandy or peat soil does not conduct the sonic waves easily. Moist clay is the best conductor of sound.Date published: 2016-10-12
I am putting new batteries in spikes that I have had in the ground for two years. They are not emitting a sound after a few minutes? Does it matter how I put the batteries (D) in or not?The batteries must be inserted into the spike positive facing down.Date published: 2016-09-27
$33.98 is price for 1? OR price for total of 3?The pricing listed under our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE promotions is for all three spikes.Date published: 2016-09-08
Will this product work on groundhogs?This product is designed to repel moles and gophers. It has not been tested to repel groundhogs.Date published: 2016-08-12
- All About