Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Phosphide
- Quickly and effectively kills moles and gophers
- Uniquely formulated to be palatable to moles
- For use in underground runways or subsurface feeding tunnels
- Easy to use – just drop bait into holes in roof of tunnel
- Cone-tip design for punching holes and applying the bait
- Do not place in areas accessible to children and pets
- 6 oz. container
Made in the U.S.A.
- All About
Moles are helpful in that they remove damaging insects and grubs from lawns and gardens. Unfortunately, however, their burrowing habits can destroy grass, gardens and flower beds and tear up tree roots.
Gophers excavate soil from their tunnels, creating large, horseshoe-shaped mounds. Gopher mounds are typically larger than Mole hills with the entrance hole at an angle to the ground surface.