Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap
- Large chamber and humane, high-voltage shock for catching and killing larger rats
- Easy to use – insert batteries, add bait, turn on & place trap
- LED light notifies you of a kill or low battery
- Never touch a dead rodent – simply tip into the trash!
- Kills up to 60 rats per set of 4 “D” Batteries (not included)
- For indoor use only
- Available Sizes: 1-Pack, 2-Pack, 3-Pack
Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap - 2-Traps
Eliminate your rodent problem quickly and effectively with the Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap. From set-up and use through cleaning and maintenance, each zap will be a snap thanks to the easy-to-use design. The ultra-sized chamber is ideal for targeting larger rats that invade your property. This humane trap kills rodents using a high-voltage shock and since rats are able to restart their hearts, the shock is applied for 2 minutes to ensure higher kill rates. To get started, simply apply a high protein bait in the provided bait cup, place the trap in a location with high rodent activity and turn it on.
Best Used For
High-Voltage Shock Humanely Kills Rodents
The Rat Zapper® Ultra is equipped with smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters the trap. Once the rodent is inside, it steps on the metal plates, completing the circuit and the trap delivers a continuous high-voltage shock for 2 minutes to effectively eliminate rat invader. This trap is capable of eliminating up to 60 rats per set of fully charged batteries (4 “D”).
LED Light Alerts
With the Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap, simplifying your pest control routine is a breeze. Each time the trap catches a rat, the light on top of the trap flashes red to indicate a kill. You’ll know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check manually. Plus, the convenient LED light function will not only notify you of a catch, but it will also alert you when the trap’s battery is running low by rapidly flashing red.
With the Rat Zapper® Ultra, cleanup is effortless! Unlike standard rat traps, you don’t have to touch or look at dead rodents. The rat is contained within the kill chamber, which hides it from sight, while the indicator light lets you know when it’s time to empty. After a kill, just tip the trap to discard the dead rodent into the trash without having to touch it.
How to Set the Rat Zapper® Ultra
For your convenience, the Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
- Add Bait - Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the back wall of the trap away from the metal plates using a Q-tip or other tool to avoid transferring your scent.
- Insert Batteries - Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 “D” batteries into the battery compartment before replacing the cover.
- Place the Trap - Place the trap on a flat surface against a wall where you have seen signs of rodent activity. The trap should be placed lengthwise with the entrance nearest to the wall.
- Turn On - Activate by flipping the switch to the “ON” position. A green light will blink once to indicate the trap is functioning properly.
Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap - 2-Trap|
|Kills per Setting||1|
|Kills per Set of Batteries||60|
|Batteries Required||4 “D” batteries|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Alert Method||LED light|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor use only|
|Victor Product Comparison|
|See how the Smart-Kill™ compares to other Victor® electronic rat traps.||Smart-Kill™ Electronic Rat Trap: M2||Electronic Rat Trap: M241||Rat Zapper® Ultra: RZU001-4|
|Kills Per Setting||1 Rat||1 Rat||1 Rat|
|Kills Per Set of Batteries||50 Mice||50 Mice||60 Mice|
|Batteries Required||4 "C" Batteries||4 "C" Batteries||4 "D" Batteries|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Alert Method||Wi-Fi-enabled mobile alerts||LED light||LED light|
|Victor® Rat Zapper® Ultra Rat Trap|
|Available Sizes||1-Trap, 2-Traps, 3-Traps|
|Features||Kills up to 60 rats per set of 4 “D” Batteries (not included)|
- Turn the trap off and remove the batteries.
- Use a hydrogen peroxide topical solution (available at most drug stores) and an old toothbrush to clean the inside of the chamber. If needed, use a wire brush to remove any corrosion, being careful not to be too vigorous. This could accidentally remove all of the protective zinc plating.
- Allow the interior and exterior of the kill chamber to air dry completely before reassembling.
- Bait the trap.
- Re-insert the batteries and turn the trap on.