Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait
The Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait controls all species of yellow jackets. Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols. Bait is included with the M365 and M367 yellow jacket traps and can be used in all geographic regions. Bait refills come in a 2-pack.
Directions for Use:
- Open yellow jacket traps.
- Pour bait into traps and add water to fill line.
- Swirl to mix. Note: As yellow jacket traps fill, add water to keep yellow jackets submerged.
- Hang yellow jacket traps away from activity and where it will not be exposed to high winds. If there are no catches, change the location of the trap.
- Do not hang traps near nests.
- When tending or disposing of yellow jacket traps, make sure trapped yellow jackets are dead.
- Dispose of contents, rinse traps and re-bait.
- Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. The attractant is very powerful. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Yellow jackets are not normally active at night or in early morning. Therefore, this is the best time to place or tend to the trap. In areas of hot temperatures, yellow jackets prefer the morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Place the trap away from human activity. If trap will be used during a BBQ or other activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside
- In the spring, hang trap where it will get late morning and early afternoon sun or evening sun. In the middle of summer, place the trap where it will get mid-morning or evening sun.
Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait - Specifications
- Controls all species of yellow jackets
- Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols
What's in the Box:
- (1) 2-pack of bait
- 2-pack of bait for traps M362, M365, and M367
- Bait, included with the trap, can be used in all geographic regions
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateDoes a good job
It has helped with fleas. Not all but a majority of them. Also it can catch flies and spiders , whatever goes on the sticky pad it don't get off!
Review RateFlea Traps
I use Victor Flea Traps and it’s works wonderfully I have them in every room of the house that our animals are in and if you keep your animals treated and keep these traps operational )works hand and hand) you can keep the fleas under control easily
Review RateExcellent product
I've used this trap for years. All I've replaced is the light and the sticky circle. I've caught fleas, spiders, flies, stinkbugs, gnats. If it crawls, jumps or flies, it goes directly to the light and becomes stuck on the paper. I use it mostly in our basement where we keep our cat box and firewood. You'll be surprised at how many bugs you catch...from large flying ones to some so tiny they look like black specks and you have to use a magnifying glass to confirm that the speck isn't dirt. When my sister-in-law visited recently, she was amazed that it worked as well as it does. So now I'm ordering one for her!
Review RateGreat Product
Great product! Caught over 30 fleas in 2 days. I’m buying more for all the rooms. They have really helped with my flea problems. Thanks for such a great product!
Review RateHighly recommend
This product works great at trapping fleas. gives you a good indication that another outbreak may be coming. Although we have a indoor cat. he somehow caught fleas it wasn't until we were getting bit did we know this was taking place. can't figure out why it happened with a cat that lives indoors but now the traps work as a early warning system. we called an exterminator but couldn't spray or bomb due to the birds and fish in the house so this is perfect. we treated the cat, shampooed the carpets, sprayed insecticide in the basement but we were told that they may return and with these traps you get an idea of how bad it's going to be or even how well the treatments are working.
Review RateEffective and easy to use!
These little things work wonderfully. I live in Florida and in summer the fleas are ridiculous. I bought a couple of flea traps and placed them in common areas of the house and they really helped reduce my flea population.
Review Rateneed disk
like the trap works great but to know how to get more disk to put in the trapResponse From Victor®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
Refills for this trap are available on our website. The model number is BM231 and can be found by clicking on the link below.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions or for additional assistance.
Review RatePoor quality products
WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!! Bought this product at home depot in which I had to travel to a different state to get to, and I wasted my money. I have fleas in my house and always get bit all over but nobody else does. Countless times a day... the traps did not catch any fleas whatsoever. I moved it into different rooms and it failed again.Response From Victor®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience. For the best results, please be sure that the release paper from the refill disc is removed. This can be a step that is easily overlooked. We recommend placing the trap on the floor in an area where fleas are expected, usually where pets spend a considerable amount of time.
This product is covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year warranty with a copy of the purchase receipt. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) for additional assistance.
Review RateWorks great!
This product works great along with other preventive measures. It's simple and safe too.
Review RateOne of those rare products that actually works as advertised
This was recommended by a clerk at the local pet store when I was buying chemical-based products for my annual end-of-summer flea battle (worse this year than usual). After one night of use I couldn't be more pleased with the results. One of those rare products that actually works as advertised. The proverbial Better Mouse Trap, but for fleas. Great work, Victor!