Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait
The Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait controls all species of yellow jackets. Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols. Bait is included with the M365 and M367 yellow jacket traps and can be used in all geographic regions. Bait refills come in a 2-pack.
Directions for Use:
- Open yellow jacket traps.
- Pour bait into traps and add water to fill line.
- Swirl to mix. Note: As yellow jacket traps fill, add water to keep yellow jackets submerged.
- Hang yellow jacket traps away from activity and where it will not be exposed to high winds. If there are no catches, change the location of the trap.
- Do not hang traps near nests.
- When tending or disposing of yellow jacket traps, make sure trapped yellow jackets are dead.
- Dispose of contents, rinse traps and re-bait.
- Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. The attractant is very powerful. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Yellow jackets are not normally active at night or in early morning. Therefore, this is the best time to place or tend to the trap. In areas of hot temperatures, yellow jackets prefer the morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Place the trap away from human activity. If trap will be used during a BBQ or other activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside
- In the spring, hang trap where it will get late morning and early afternoon sun or evening sun. In the middle of summer, place the trap where it will get mid-morning or evening sun.
Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait - Specifications
- Controls all species of yellow jackets
- Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols
What's in the Box:
- (1) 2-pack of bait
- 2-pack of bait for traps M365 and M367
- Bait, included with the trap, can be used in all geographic regions
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateOne of those rare products that actually works as advertised
This was recommended by a clerk at the local pet store when I was buying chemical-based products for my annual end-of-summer flea battle (worse this year than usual). After one night of use I couldn't be more pleased with the results. One of those rare products that actually works as advertised. The proverbial Better Mouse Trap, but for fleas. Great work, Victor!
Review Ratesuper service--wonderful products
The Victor Flea traps work very well. We are totally satisfied with this product. Victor Pest always ships us our products in a timely manner. Hats off to Victor Pest and their products.
It definitely trapped some fleas.Response From Victor®Anthony : Consumer Relations Representative
We appreciate the time taken to share this feedback and would like to learn more, in order to help. Placement is essential for an improved catch rate, and if possible dim the lights in the room where it is set so that its light and heat become a greater draw for the fleas.
Please give our Consumer Relations Team a call at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) so we may assist further.
Review RateGreat product
Fantastic! !!! Victor has always had an excellent reputation. I recommend it to all. The first night, it attracted more than I could imagine. Love it
Review Rateawesome product
awesome product; I would like to see it locally at a TRACTOR SUPPLY store here in the Brooksville area of Florida; we have no seeums attracted to our light on the porch at night; it really helps alot
Review Ratewhat bulb
Hey. Once and for all, can you tell us what kind of bulb to put in this thing?Response From Victor®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
We recommend using a 7 watt, 120 volt bulb, similar to that of an electric candle bulb as a replacement for this trap. We hope this information was of help. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any additional questions.
We live in the country in NC and have more than our share of fleas, spiders and all manner of bugs. The traps have lessened the flea population greatly. They have also been very effective with an onslaught of flies from being surrounded by farm animals. We had one trap that we had gotten some time ago. We ordered another along with some refills. We like the non-chemical feature and will continue to use this product as long as it's made. Many thanks!
Review RateFantastic product
2 summers back I had an impossible flea infestation, and still had a cat in my home so didn't want to use chemicals etc. Found the Victor traps at a local store, and put one upstairs and down. After at least 3 vacuum episodes a day, plus the traps, I was soon flea-free. As they are also great night lights, I left them in place, and found they solved another problem we have locally - cluster flies. They go for light and fill windows - and now they go for the night lights. Am referring several neighbors here who have the same problem. Fantastic safe traps.
Review RateNot made for hot weather locations
This may be a fantastic product for other climates, but in Miami, FL, not a winner. I can't really fault the device, the light bulb heat source can't compete with our 77° indoor temperature. I did spritz it with a little Mt.Dew and it was great for ant-catching. I would not purchase this item again or recommend it for flea trapping in the tropics.Response From Victor®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. For best results, we recommend placing the trap in an area where flea activity has been noted or where pets spend a large amount of time during the day.
The trap can also be used in a darkened room as the fleas are attracted to both the light and heat emitted by the trap. We appreciate this feedback and have shared these concerns with our Product Manager.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions.
Review RateFlea TrapsI love this product -- it eliminates the flea population without chemicals. Safe for pets and kids.