Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait
The Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait controls all species of yellow jackets. Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols. Bait is included with the M365 and M367 yellow jacket traps and can be used in all geographic regions. Bait refills come in a 2-pack.
Directions for Use:
- Open yellow jacket traps.
- Pour bait into traps and add water to fill line.
- Swirl to mix. Note: As yellow jacket traps fill, add water to keep yellow jackets submerged.
- Hang yellow jacket traps away from activity and where it will not be exposed to high winds. If there are no catches, change the location of the trap.
- Do not hang traps near nests.
- When tending or disposing of yellow jacket traps, make sure trapped yellow jackets are dead.
- Dispose of contents, rinse traps and re-bait.
- Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. The attractant is very powerful. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Yellow jackets are not normally active at night or in early morning. Therefore, this is the best time to place or tend to the trap. In areas of hot temperatures, yellow jackets prefer the morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Place the trap away from human activity. If trap will be used during a BBQ or other activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside
- In the spring, hang trap where it will get late morning and early afternoon sun or evening sun. In the middle of summer, place the trap where it will get mid-morning or evening sun.
Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait - Specifications
- Controls all species of yellow jackets
- Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols
What's in the Box:
- (1) 2-pack of bait
- 2-pack of bait for traps M365 and M367
- Bait, included with the trap, can be used in all geographic regions
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Do these bait packages have expiration dates?As long as the bait is sealed, it will be effective.Date published: 2016-10-18