Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap Refills
Don't let your pets and family be pestered by pesky fleas! The Ultimate Flea Trap detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away.
Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap refills are specially formulated sticky glue discs offering flea killing perfection while remaining non-poisonous and odorless. This flea killer is the ideal solution to keep fleas off of your pets. You can rest easy knowing fleas are being eliminated without using synthetic chemicals.
Directions for The Ultimate Flea Trap Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap Refills - Specifications
- Non-poisonous and odorless
- Safe to use around children and pets
- For use with The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap
What's in the Box:
- Pack of 3 refills
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateFlea Trap
The flea traps not only capture fleas but other type bugs as well. I was so surprised to see all the little bugs that can accumulate in your home. Even our exterminator was amazed at all the bugs it attracted. We live in NC and it can get very buggy down here.
Review Ratebest flea trap everbest flea trap I have ever used keep up the good work
Review RateWorst Flea trap everI was looking forward to getting my two traps. Put one by each dog bed in two different rooms. After 48 hours there is not even one flea in the trap. Don't wast your money.
Review RateBest product everI had tried almost everything to get rid of the littlepesky fleas, whoever thought this would be my solution to my dogs nightmare.
Review RateFinally!I can't across this The Ultimate Flea trap in the store I use to work in. Compared to other products it was well worth the investment of the trap, which isn't that bad either. It was a year that was particularly horrible year for fleas and I needed something that would work. The trap DOES WORK!!!! It draws the flea in and they die there. It also catches other insects, like spiders and moths. I love this product!
Review RateTraps Are AwesomeIf anyone has doubts about this item, look no further for anything else, these things really do work. I've had more than just fleas trapped, I live in Texas, so we get all sorts of stuff creep in through the woodwork! Really does the job, and does it well!
Review RateWorks really good!We had a pretty significant flea problem and tried EVERYTHING! But still kept seeing the fleas I was feeling hopeless until we discovered this product it really does catch the fleas, with no chemicals which is best part! I have already recommended this product to others.
Review RateReview Posted on HomeDepot.comWorks as it says it does. It caught fleas after I had used a Raid flea kill spray.
Review RateReview Posted on HomeDepot.comWe were having serious flea problems in our house for the first time ever. We spent hundreds of dollars on sprays for the house and yard, flea treatments for the cats and dog, as well as flea shampoos yet we continue to see lots of fleas on the animals and several on our children (ages 3 and 9 mths). Finally after searching online for flea prevention options and discussing the issue with our vet, we found this product. We received them in just a few days, began using them immediately and was able to catch dozens of fleas within hours. It works best during the dark of night since that is when the fleas tend to jump the most but it continues to work all day. After a couple of days, we didn't see any more fleas on either of the children or the animals. I am so glad we ordered this product. This is the best flea trap and we don't have to use any more chemicals.
Review RateThe Ultimate Flea TrapMy cat sleeps on my bed and I noticed a few flea bites on me. Not wanting to spray my bed with pesticide, I found this Victor trap. WOW!!!! In the first hour there were about 20 fleas on it. So I flipped around all the blankets and pillows and that night slept on the couch. WOW!!! OMG!!! I can't understand why I only had a few bites. The next morning it looked like someone had shaken a pepper shaker on it. 100's of fleas. Kitty got a new flea treatment and I got a lesson. I would recommend this product to anyone.