Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap Refills
Don't let your pets and family be pestered by pesky fleas! The Ultimate Flea Trap detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away.
Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap refills are specially formulated sticky glue discs offering flea killing perfection while remaining non-poisonous and odorless. This flea killer is the ideal solution to keep fleas off of your pets. You can rest easy knowing fleas are being eliminated without using synthetic chemicals.
Directions for The Ultimate Flea Trap Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap Refills - Specifications
- Non-poisonous and odorless
- Safe to use around children and pets
- For use with The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap
What's in the Box:
- Pack of 3 refills
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RatePart of a Good Strategy to Control Fleas
The Victor Flea trap is an effective part of my strategy to minimize (if not eradicate) the flea population that would otherwise be feasting on my cats.
Review RateHighly recommended
I highly recommend the Victor flea trap systems. Not only controls fleas but any flying insects as well.
Review RateGreat product, supplier needs to sell refills
Great trap I don’t know why Lowe’s carries the trap but no refills !
Review RateFlea trap works very well and we would recommend it to friends.
The amount of fleas caught in the trap in the back of the garage has gone way down. It worked very well. The one in the front of the garage caught other bugs besides fleas. Giving us a good idea what kind of bugs were there. The one in the house caught some fleas, indicating there were not many there.
Review RateGood tool to detect and trap fleas
These really helped us trap and get rid of fleas. Even though we sprayed and used other means of destroying those critters, our dog kept scratching. So, we set the traps in various places to see if they were present. Where there were some, the traps caught them. Eventually we were flea-free. We still like to use them every now and then to check areas.
Review Ratei like it
It work,s good will get it again.. I have 5 trap . and big place.
Review Rateexcellent as always
I have been using these for a couple of years and have never been disappointed.
Review Rateyour flea trap is the best and less costly
the trap works when nothing else works , I spent over 400.00 dollars on poisons and sprays it still did not kill the fleas but your trap works
Review RateBuy this product
Absolutely an awesome product , it allows you to treat the problem before you have an infestation .
Review Ratei would get more from from Victor if needed
the flea trap works great , it saved me a lot of money on bug bombs , I would tell my friends about how good it works , so if they have fleas they would be able to get rid of them