Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™
The Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away.
The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap™ monitors and controls flea infestations. The design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
By simulating a warm-blooded host, the Victor Ultimate Flea Trap attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Lured in by the trap’s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, fleas don’t stand a chance.
The non-poisonous and odorless flea killer trap enables safe placement around children and pets and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Save money and reuse your trap - refills for Ultimate Flea Traps are available here.
Directions for Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Place the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - Specifications
- Monitors and controls flea infestations
- Dome design - attracts fleas from 30 feet away
- Non-poisonous & odorless - safe placement around children and pets
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Trap refills are also available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Trap
- (2) Glue Discs
- (1) Light Bulb
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateNot made for hot weather locations
This may be a fantastic product for other climates, but in Miami, FL, not a winner. I can't really fault the device, the light bulb heat source can't compete with our 77° indoor temperature. I did spritz it with a little Mt.Dew and it was great for ant-catching. I would not purchase this item again or recommend it for flea trapping in the tropics.Response From Victor®Lauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. For best results, we recommend placing the trap in an area where flea activity has been noted or where pets spend a large amount of time during the day.
The trap can also be used in a darkened room as the fleas are attracted to both the light and heat emitted by the trap. We appreciate this feedback and have shared these concerns with our Product Manager.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions.
Review RateGreat product
I brought 3 traps and I got more than fleas. There were moths, mosquitoes, flies, spiders and a lot other bugs especially in the basement. I did not realized that there are so many insects living in my house till now. I am going to order refills and continue to use the traps even though fleas are under control. I would advise anyone who lives out in the country or farm to get a couple and place them around your house, you will be surprised at what you find.
Review RateFleas going going gone
We bought because fleas were crazy ar our house. Set these flea traps up and noticed less fleas immeasurably . Love that they work like floor nightlighs too.
Review RateDid the trick
I brought the flea traps to get rid of the fleas. The traps worked well and quickly did the trick.
Review RateFlea Trap
We had a lot of fleas in our living roomand had no idea where they came from. We bought this flea trap and it is unbelievable that it does work very well to collect and kill fleas.
Review RateWorks Good.
Have flea issues every so often due to kids, visiting animals, etc. Every two years we seem to get bad infestations. I bought three of these units, with three refill kits too. I wish these units came with spare bulbs too. Being in Canada I spent days googling and price shopping. I found a post from someone on Redflagdeals and found this site. It seems hard to find otherwise. So far these units are working well. Hope they keep doing so.
Traps lots of bugs. Would have to use magnifying glass to identify fleas. Have definitely noticed a reduction in fleas on our two indoor cats. Would recommend getting extra bulbs. Two burned out over last three weeks. They are available at any hardware store for about 99 cents a pair. Overall very good product. Thanks.
Review RateSafe and fast
We tried carpet powder, topical solution and flea and tick spray and nothing worked until we bought this trap. It works quickly and is safe to use around pets. I would highly suggest this product and buy a pack of refills with it.
Review Ratelove this product
it does so much more than catch fleas it catches the moths and scorpins running around the house
Review RateDoes the trick
Was always worried about using chemicals for fleas. Mainly just wondered if they were working. Well these do and you will know if you have them after the first night of having the trap out. I caught several right away.