Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - 3 Pack
The Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away. The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap 3 Pack monitors and controls flea infestations. The patented design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - 3 Pack
The Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away.
The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap™ monitors and controls flea infestations. The design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
By simulating a warm-blooded host, the Victor Ultimate Flea Trap attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Lured in by the trap’s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, fleas don’t stand a chance.
The non-poisonous and odorless flea killer trap enables safe placement around children and pets and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Save money and reuse your trap - refills for Ultimate Flea Traps are available here.
Directions for Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Place the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - Specifications
- Monitors and controls flea infestations
- Dome design - attracts fleas from 30 feet away
- Non-poisonous & odorless - safe placement around children and pets
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Trap refills are also available
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ 3-Pack is rated out of 5 by 35.Rated 5 out of 5 by dgebeegees from It really works!! The Ultimate flea trap is the #1 product to buy ! I started with the 3 pack of these flea traps; and they worked so well, I bought more!! The fleas are drawn to the light, and you can definitely see the results (I actually could not believe it) ! Traps were full...and even caught a spider, and a couple fly's ! It's worked the best for me; above everything else! Give it a try, you won't regret it ! ! :)Date published: 2016-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by flash from Works great My cousin recommended these. This is the first time in 18 years that we had a problem. Was simple to put together, plug it in and let it do it's thing. Luckily we haven't had a whole infestation. But it let us know. ThanksDate published: 2016-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ron55 from Effective I bought the 3 pack about a month ago. It catches everything from fruit flies and gnats to house flies. It works for fleas too. I am very satisfied.Date published: 2016-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Berta from Awesome product I have been using these for a few years now. My cat is allergic to 99% of the flea remedies around. The traps attract the fleas and it keeps them out of my carpet. I also found some capsules that I can mix in her food and it kills the fleas in 30 minutes. The live ones make it to the traps. Love it!!!Date published: 2016-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by HERE from WORKS GREAT ! It works great and you can see it with your own eyes ! It would work as a early warning system. I though about making one using a lamp and then i found this.Date published: 2016-09-18Rated 4 out of 5 by mwalser from ultimate flea trap I have had the traps for a couple of weeks now and they seem to working fairly well the first few nights I had them on I caught about 20 fleas plus a couple other critters.Date published: 2016-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by DITOCUJO from FLEA TRAPS WORK! WE HAVE HAD THESE VICTOR PEST FLEA TRAPS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND WOULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM! THEY REALLY WORK AND BECAUSE WE CARE FOR A COUPLE OF FERAL CATS, SERVE A VERY CRITICAL PURPOSE.Date published: 2016-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Mountain mom of 7 from Love it It does so well capturing the fleas.Date published: 2016-08-01
exactly how many discs are included in the victor 3 pack flea trap? it says 1 disc on each box, if that's the case it's hardly a deal.Each of the traps would come with 2 discs. The total number of discs in the bundle is 6.Date published: 2015-12-03
What kind of bulb do I use to replace one in the trap. The ones that I have found online are 7-Watt Incandescent C7 120 Volt at a Hardware Store. I did not know if these would fit the Specs or not. I want to be sure, if I have to order them I will.The bulb can be replaced with a 7 watt, 120 volt battery, similar to what is used in an electric candle.Date published: 2015-10-28