Victor® Scent-Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™
Victor® Scent-Away™ Drops™ effectively repel rodents using peppermint oil. Most humans enjoy the pleasant scent of mint. Rodents, on the other hand, find the smell displeasing and will do anything to avoid it. Scent-Away™ Drops™ make life easy by protecting those enclosed spaces and preventing an infestation before it occurs.
Clean and convenient, Scent-Away™ Drops use peppermint oil to repel mice from confined spaces for up to 60 days. Scent-Away™ Drops come in a one-of-a-kind, no-mess housing that prevents the oil from spilling or drying out while it slowly and evenly releases a minty scent through the permeable membrane. Simply pull the tab to activate, then hang, stick or place anywhere. The transparent End-of-Life Indicator™ window even allows you see when the peppermint oil is running low so you know when it’s time to replace the drop with a fresh one.
Using peppermint oil as a mouse repellent is a humane alternative to poisons and other rodent control methods, and is perfectly safe for use around children and pets. Plus, the Scent-Away™ Drops™ emit a fresh, minty scent and feature a discreet design that blends into any area of your home.
Scent-Away™ Drops™ are perfect for use in any enclosed indoor space that mice commonly invade like living areas, closets, cupboards, basements, attics, garages, sheds, barns, vehicles, RVs, boats, farm equipment and more. Scent-Away™ Drops™ are designed for indoor use only, and should not be placed outdoors or used in any area that could be exposed to the elements including extreme heat.
Using Scent-Away™ Drops™ is easy:
- 1.Pull the silver activation strip firmly, and then completely remove the foil from the membrane.
- 2a.To hang, pull the hanger hook up and extend it fully away from the drop.
- 2b.To stick to any nonporous surface, peel off the adhesive located on the back of the drop.
- 2c.To place without sticking or hanging, leave the hanger hook tucked into the drop and place in any enclosed space.
- 3.Dispose of the drop when the End-of-Life Indicator™ Window is close to empty. (approximately 60 days).
Which Rodent Repellent is Right for You?Rodent Repelling
RepellentsMode of ActionRecommended UseProduct LifetimeElectrical Outlet Not RequiredVisible Replacement IndicationNe Chemicals or PoisonsScentConfined spaces60 daysScentConfined spaces30 daysUltrasoundAverage to large-size rooms3-5 yearsN/A
Victor® Scent-Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™
- Mint scent repels mice
- Drop filled with 100% peppermint oil
- Easy-to-use: Pull silver foil tab to activate
- Slow release membrane emits peppermint scent evenly
- Hang, stick or place anywhere
- Humane alternative to poisons and traps
- Discreet, and perfect for small indoor areas
- Ideal for enclosed spaces
- Transparent End-of-Live Indicator™ window indicates when it's time to replace
- Lasts up to 60 days
- Recommended placement locations: living areas, closets, cupboards, basements, attics, garages, sheds, barns, vehicles, farm equipment, RV's, boats, etc.
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateWorks and smells great
We run a car repair shop so we see the damage mice can do to a vehicle. We started selling the scent-away drops to our customers and they are happy with the results. One customer is a logger and I gave him one to try. He was amazed that he had no more mice in his pick-up truck and bought drops for his log trucks and skidders. It's nice to have a natural option to keeping the critters out of your vehicles. I got to go order more scent-away drops.
Review Rateso far so good....
We have had mice in our floor kitchen cabinets the last 3-4 years so I spaced 3 of these in these cabinets 2-3 weeks ago in August and so far no signs of mice.
Review RateHas worked bettor then 50 % ---\" so far \" !!!I used your Rodent Repeller Model # M753SN and give that a 90 % , which is FINE with me . However , I now have an infestation in a child's tree house , too far for Elect. , so chose your " Mint Scent Repels " , which I placed 7 / 8 , about a week ago . I checked today and found 1/2 the mess I usually do , BUT----this mess might be days old . I didn't expect it to work overnight . I cleaned up and will check it in a few days .
Scent-Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are natural ways to keep mice away?
A: Scent-Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™ use 100% peppermint oil to repel mice for up to 60 days in confined areas.
Q: How can I tell if Scent-Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™ are active?
A: Peppermint oil scent is most potent when placed in enclosed spaces and maintain repellency for up to 60 days.
Q: Can it be used outdoors?
A: Scent–Away™ Natural Rodent Repeller Drops™ are recommended for use in small indoor areas or confined spaces. Scent–Away™ Drops are not designed to be used outdoors or exposed to the elements.