Victor® Quick-Set™ Mouse Trap - 8 Traps
The Victor® Quick-Set™ Mouse Trap is our easiest trap to set and use. Simply bait, set and place. When a mouse takes the bait, the Quick-Set™ snaps shut for a quick kill. Its new and improved design offers a narrower body and more effective Kill Point™ to ensure that rodents are exterminated instantly and humanely.
After the rodent has been trapped, the simple squeeze-and-release mechanism opens the mouse trap to dispose of the body cleanly without ever having to touch it.
Easy To Use
The bait hook of the Victor® Quick-Set™ is easy to bait with any favorite mouse foods or nesting materials, and a simple “click” sets and releases the trap without putting your fingers in harm’s way. Once baited, place the Quick-Set™ with the open, baited end against the wall for the next unsuspecting mouse.
Each Quick-Set™ trap is made of highly durable plastic, and can be reused many times or disposed of depending on your personal preference. The trap even features molded finger grips for easy setting. And because the Quick-Set™ is clean, humane and contains no poisons or chemicals, it’s acceptable to use around children and pets when used as directed.
The new, narrow design of the Quick-Set™ means that mice will be more properly positioned for a clean and instant kill. New Kill Point Technology™ adds to this improved design’s efficiency by providing a point to snap onto its target rather than a blunt edge.
Use Anywhere Around the House
The Victor® Quick-Set™ Mouse Traps are perfect for use anywhere in the home, indoors or out. For maximum effectiveness, place multiple traps along walls at 2-to-3 foot intervals along runways where mice love to travel, or wherever you see signs of rodent activity.
The Quick-Set™ is easy to set and use. Here’s how:
- Squeeze the trap slightly to display the bait hook.
- Using a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent, bait the trap by placing peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate or hazelnut spread in the bait cup on the underside of the top housing.
- Squeeze the trap firmly until you hear a click and the trap locks in place.
- Place the trap wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity, or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap with the bait hook should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.
Victor® Quick-Set™ Mouse Trap
- Ideal for runway trapping
- Quick-Set™: Set and release with just one click
- Easy-to-use: simply bait, set and place
- Bait hook provided
- Use anywhere indoors or outdoors
- No chemicals or poisons
- Reusable or disposable
- Packaged in 4 convenient 2-packs (8 total traps)