Victor® Poison Free® Super Fly Roll
The Victor® Poison Free® Super Fly Roll contains patent-pending three dimensional patterns and colors that are highly attractive to flies. This easy-to-release paper is on a long-lasting 19 foot roll. The glue does not stick to your fingers but does stick to the flies keeping them trapped on the paper!
Directions for Use:
- Tear the package away from the roll. Do not remove the plastic handle from the roll.
- Hang handle on a hook or nail
- While holding onto handle, pull apart as much or as little as needed of fly roll
- Attach the leading end to ceiling, wall or beam, using a hook or angled nail
- Roll can also be hung straight down, vertically to the ground
- For best results, unroll the full roll with glue surface facing the ground. Flies are drawn to the sticky side of the trap
Tip: Glue can be easily cleaned up with vegetable oil.
Victor® Poison Free® Super Fly Roll - Specifications
- Attracts and traps flies
- Easy-to-release paper
- Glue does not stick to fingers when touched
What's in the Box:
- 1 roll
- 19 foot long roll - long lasting!
- Roll contains patent-pending three dimensional patterns and colors that are highly attractive to flies
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® Poison Free® Super Fly Roll is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works great on Black Flies Received it this morning, followed directions - 3hrs later you can actually sit on the porch! PA black flies are so bad this time of year I usually just stay in. Now I have the problem under control. Follow directions on box and within 3 hrs you will have hundreds of flies trapped! I give the product 6 out of 6 stars!!Date published: 2010-06-04
How wide is this fly tape?The Victor® Poison Free® Super Fly Roll is approximately 4 inches wide and over 19 feet long.Date published: 2016-11-03