Victor® Poison-Free® Indoor Fly Trap 2-Pack
The Victor® Indoor Fly Trap 2-Pack attracts and traps flies indoors. This non-poisonous, tower-shaped trap contains patent-pending three dimensional patterns and colors that are highly attractive to flies. Easy to use, easy disposal. Keep those disease-bearing, annoying flies away from your family.
Directions for Use:
- Peel off release paper.
- Place Victor Indoor Fly Trap in well-lit area - flies are attracted to light.
- Hang Fly Trap.
- Save this box for future trap disposal.
- Eliminate food sources for flies by covering food and keeping lids tight on trash receptacles.
- Trap may also be used outside in areas protected from the weather.
- Replace Indoor Fly Trap when it's about 90% full of trapped flies.
Victor® Poison-Free® Indoor Fly Trap 2-pack - Specifications
- Attracts and traps flies indoors
- Contains patent-pending 3D patterns and colors that are highly attractive to flies
What's in the Box:
- (1) 2-pack Fly Trap
- 2-pack of the Victor® Poison-Free® Indoor Fly Trap model #M500
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateReview Posted on HomeDepot.comWe have had a terrible fly season and we tried the fly ribbons, sugary traps etc. My husband picked these up at Home Depot and I was a little skeptical but we were going away on vacation and I didn't want to come home to a house overridden with flies. I hung it by the window over my sink and when we returned it had 34 flies on it! Unbelievable! I am going to stock up on them. Much more attractive than the sticky tape too. Thanks, Victor!
Flying Insect Trap - FAQs
Q: How do your Fly Traps compare in efficacy to one another and to an ultraviolet trap?
A: For outdoor use for flies, the fly trap is definitely the best. If by ultraviolet, you mean bug zappers, they are ok, but attract a lot of other insects that are otherwise not a problem, including beneficial insects.
Q: What is the fly bait made of and is the odor offensive?
A: The bait formulation is proprietary, but consists mostly of food grade ingredients, to be more specific (proteins). The odor is not as strong if the trap is placed in an area with a lot of air circulation. The important thing is that the flies love it!
Q: What do you recommend for indoor use and why?
A: We recommend Victor® Indoor Fly Trap, Victor® Fly Tape or Victor® Fly Strip for use indoor. This will attract and trap flies very effectively, and without the odor.