Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts Keep your yard free of burrowing critters with Victor Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts. The handy peanut pellets act as both a bait and a killer to eliminate moles and gophers and stop lawn damage fast. Plus, the cone tip design and precision tube makes it easy to pour pellets into active tunnels. With 6 oz. of peanuts, this container includes plenty of bait to rid yourself of burrowing animals.Attracts and Kills Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts eliminate moles and gophers doing damage in your yard by attracting them then eliminating them. First, the peanuts are designed to look and taste extremely palatable to burrowing rodents. After ingesting the poison peanuts, the active ingredient, Zinc Phosphide, soon exterminates them.Punch Holes with Cone Tip For your convenience, the cleverly designed container features a cone tip that allows you to punch holes in tunnel surfaces for easy pellet application. After identifying active areas, simply poke a hole in the top of the tunnel with the pointed end of the cone. There are no tools needed!How to Use Poison Peanuts Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts are incredibly easy to use. Note: this product should not be placed in areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
- Prior to treatment, determine which burrows are active by pressing down a small section of the tunnel. The burrow is active if the flattened runway is raised again or the roof has been repaired within 48 hours.
- After identifying active burrows, carefully punch a hole in the top of the tunnels with pointed end of cone.
- Next, drop in a teaspoon of poison peanuts and carefully close the tunnel with sod or stone.
- Do not collapse the runway again or allow loose soil to cover the bait.
- After a few days, check the burrows to see if they are still active. If so, repeat treatment.
- While wearing waterproof gloves, collect and dispose of exposed dead animals.
Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts Model # M6006 Quantity 6oz of poison peanuts Effective Against Moles and gophers Active Ingredients
Learn More About Rodent Control At times, rodent problems can seem like a never-ending battle. But, believe it or not, you can get the upper hand. Understanding your enemy – their habits and preferences – is the first step of successful elimination. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about controlling your rodent problems.About Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »
- Zinc Phosphide
- Other ingredients
Victor® Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Phosphide
- Quickly and effectively kills moles and gophers
- Uniquely formulated to be palatable to moles
- For use in underground runways or subsurface feeding tunnels
- Easy to use – just drop bait into holes in roof of tunnel
- Cone-tip design for punching holes and applying the bait
- Do not place in areas accessible to children and pets
- 6 oz container
Made in the U.S.A.
- All About