Victor® Mini PestChaser® Rodent Repeller with Nightlight - 3 Pack
- Nightlight Feature: Provides a soft glow in the dark
- Ideal for average-size rooms like living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, etc.
- High frequency ultrasound repels rodents
- Mini Size, Discreet Design, Maximum Coverage
- Emits ultrasound at varying volumes (peaking at 100 dB) and varying frequencies (ranging from 32 to 62 kHz)
- Technology prevents rodents from becoming accustomed to the ultrasound
- Uses less than a penny a day in energy costs
- Plugs into any 110V wall outlet
- No chemicals or poisons
- Cannot be heard by humans and non-rodent pets
- Use anywhere indoors
- Rodent activity is reduced in 6-10 days
- Unit lasts 3-5 years
- (1) 3 pack
Victor® PestChaser® Ultrasonic Repellents - Lab & Field Test Data
The Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser® is one of ONLY two ultrasonic device granted registration by the Canadian EPA(PMRA) due to their strict testing standards on electronic rodent repellent devices.
Results of Lab Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- Food consumption was reduced by 67% in treated chambers
- Rodent tracking board activity decreased 21%
Results of Field Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- In total, PestChaser® successfully repelled the rodents from the protected area in 13 of the 17 sites. This represents a 81.3% success rate.
- Sixteen sites demonstrated that rodent activity ceased in 3 to 9 days after devices were activated.
- The average number of days before rodent activity was stopped was six days.
1Victor® Mini PestChaser® with Nightlight - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rhorn2797 from Works at the cottage We've had Victor pest chasers plugged in at our cottage in Gladwin Mi for at least 7 years and no varmints yet. We wonder how long these last. Well worth the moneyDate published: 2015-10-25Rated 2 out of 5 by Kelly343 from Didn't work I got so excited when I plugged this into the wall, hoping it would work! After about 2 days, I watched a mouse walk around my kitchen for a good 5 minutes....all while being no more then 5 feet away from one of these devices (which was plugged in just 1 foot off the ground near him). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to go to Plan Z and find a new way to get rid of these mice.Date published: 2015-09-15Rated 5 out of 5 by phonelady from co. made it right with me when I was missing my it I bought two pestcritter pkgs and was to rec 1free but it was not in box. I made a call to let them know and they corrected the error immediately. If I need other items I will do business with co. I for sure.Date published: 2015-08-17
for the life time unit on the web said 3-5 years but why i did not hear any sound out of my unit only the light and i bought for couple monthsThe sound from the Victor® PestChaser® is not meant to be heard by humans, as it is a much higher frequency than what we can sense. The nightlight is an indication that the unit has power and protecting the area from mice and rats looking to nest.Date published: 2015-11-29
Is the life span of larger sonic pest chaser the same as for the mini chasers? 3 to 5 years?Yes, all of the Victor® PestChaser® units will last about 3-5 years.Date published: 2015-11-20
Is the Victor mini pest chaser safe to use with pet birds in the house( parakeet, cockatiel). Your publicity states it's safe for humans and pets, and mentioned cats and dogs. But what about BIRDS? Will they be able to hear this sonar?The PestChasers® will not harm birds and can be used around them.Date published: 2015-11-29
what is the wattage of the unit at 120 Volts AC, Is the bulb incadesant or LEDThese PestChasers® have an LED light and use approximately 2 watts per hour.Date published: 2015-10-26
Can this be placed around rabbits?We do not recommend using this product near rabbits.Date published: 2015-10-06
If there is already mice inside the home and you plug in the victorpest pest chasers what happens?With current infestations, we recommend using traps along with our PestChasers®. The traps will help get rid of the mice already there, and the PestChasers® will help keep new mice from coming in to your home.Date published: 2015-10-03
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST ?The units will last about 3-5 years.Date published: 2015-11-18
do these wear out after2 to 3 yearsThe units will last about 3-5 years.Date published: 2015-10-21