Victor® Mini PestChaser® Rodent Repeller with Nightlight - 3 Pack
- Nightlight Feature: Provides a soft glow in the dark
- Ideal for average-size rooms like living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, etc.
- High frequency ultrasound repels rodents
- Mini Size, Discreet Design, Maximum Coverage
- Emits ultrasound at varying volumes (peaking at 100 dB) and varying frequencies (ranging from 32 to 62 kHz)
- Technology prevents rodents from becoming accustomed to the ultrasound
- Uses less than a penny a day in energy costs
- Plugs into any 110V wall outlet
- No chemicals or poisons
- Cannot be heard by humans and non-rodent pets
- Use anywhere indoors
- Rodent activity is reduced in 6-10 days
- Unit lasts 3-5 years
- (1) 3 pack
Victor® PestChaser® Ultrasonic Repellents - Lab & Field Test Data
The Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser® is one of ONLY two ultrasonic device granted registration by the Canadian EPA(PMRA) due to their strict testing standards on electronic rodent repellent devices.
Results of Lab Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- Food consumption was reduced by 67% in treated chambers
- Rodent tracking board activity decreased 21%
Results of Field Testing of the Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser®
- In total, PestChaser® successfully repelled the rodents from the protected area in 13 of the 17 sites. This represents a 81.3% success rate.
- Sixteen sites demonstrated that rodent activity ceased in 3 to 9 days after devices were activated.
- The average number of days before rodent activity was stopped was six days.
1Victor® Mini PestChaser® with Nightlight - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by phonelady from co. made it right with me when I was missing my it I bought two pestcritter pkgs and was to rec 1free but it was not in box. I made a call to let them know and they corrected the error immediately. If I need other items I will do business with co. I for sure.Date published: 2015-08-17
If there is already mice inside the home and you plug in the victorpest pest chasers what happens?With current infestations, we recommend using traps along with our PestChasers®. The traps will help get rid of the mice already there, and the PestChasers® will help keep new mice from coming in to your home.Date published: 2015-10-03
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST ?The units will last about 3-5 years.Date published: 2015-09-28
do these wear out after2 to 3 yearsThe units will last about 3-5 years.Date published: 2015-09-24