Victor® Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Trap Remote Notification System - 1 Trap
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System represents the future of rodent control technology. By harnessing the power of the Internet, Kill-@ert allows users to monitor their rodent control program from anywhere in the world.
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System is the perfect solution for companies that want to prevent a rodent infestation before it begins, control labor costs if a problem does occur and gather data to ensure accurate placement of traps to optimize results. The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System saves time and money by no longer having to needlessly check traps daily. The online control center tracks number of kills, battery status, trap connectivity and history for easy optimization and auditing purposes. Work smarter, not harder and remotely track your traps with the Victor® Kill-@lert Remote Notification System from anywhere in the world.
Victor® Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Trap Remote Notification System
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System represents the future of rodent control technology. By harnessing the power of the Internet, Kill-@lert allows users to monitor their rodent control program from anywhere in the world.
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System is the perfect solution for companies that want to prevent a rodent infestation before it begins, control labor costs if a problem does occur and gather data to ensure accurate placement of traps to optimize results. The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System saves time and money by eliminating the need to check traps daily.
Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Traps
The Victor® Kill-@lert Remote Notification System Electronic Mouse Trap delivers a high-voltage shock to humanely eliminate mice in seconds. Kills up to 100 mice per set of 4 “AA” batteries.
Easy to use. Simply bait the trap, place it in a high rodent traffic area and turn it on. Advanced smart-circuit technology senses when a rodent enters, delivering a humane high-voltage shock that effectively kills the mouse.
Keeps you informed. The system sends an email or text message notification when a rodent has been killed, or to alert you to low batteries or a lost signal. You will always know when you need to empty or service the trap.
Safety features. A built-in safety switch automatically deactivates the trap whenever the lid is open. In addition to preventing escapes by holding the mouse in place, its unique tunnel design keeps children and pets from reaching into the trap.
Contact-free. After a rodent is caught, it can then be dumped directly into the trash for a no-see, no-touch disposal.
Safe for use anywhere indoors, the Victor® Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Trap can be used for years to ensure effective mouse control.
How It Works
1. Tablet & USB
- tablet provides a dedicated hub
- USB device plugs into tablet and wirelessly connects the traps to the Internet
- together, they create a 100-foot “bubble” of wireless coverage
2. Range Extender
- increase coverage by adding Kill-@lert Range Extender and positioning so that wireless “bubbles” overlap
- gives user the flexibility to place traps wherever you find signs of rodent activity
- under shelves
- behind cabinets
- storage lockers
- drop ceilings
- commercial kitchens, and more
3. Control center
- complete monitoring of the system is available from your personal computer, tablet or smartphone
- keeps a running total of eliminated rodents
- generates a monthly report to inform owners of the effectiveness of the system and where problem areas exist
- additional traps can be added to the system
Optimize trap placement for even better results by using the performance data offered by the Control Center:
- total kills since setup
- total kills per day for the last 15 days
- an alert recipient feature for receiving email or text message notifications
- a data export feature where data can be downloaded for specific date ranges
Victor® Expert Support
Plus, with the purchase of a Victor® Kill-@lert Remote Notification System, help is available every step of the way. Victor® Expert Support offers setup assistance, troubleshooting techniques, expert advice or answers to your rodent control questions. Contact via email at email@example.com or call 844-KIL-ALRT.
Compare Kill-@lert System Bundles
Victor® Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Trap Remote Notification System
- 1 Kill-@lert Electronic Mouse Trap
- 1 Kill-@lert Tablet
- 1 Kill-@lert USB Device
- 1 Kill-@lert Instruction Manual
- 1 Kill-@lert Set Up Guide
- Prevent an infestation before it begins
- Control labor costs and time wasted – no need to check traps daily
- Gather data to track performance and optimize results
- The system sends alert notifications through email or text message
- Can be monitored from anywhere in the world via personal computer, tablet or smartphone
- Online control center monitors and displays battery life, trap status, total kills and provides a monthly summary
- Designated Victor® Expert Support for system set-up, troubleshooting techniques, expert advice and questions on rodent control
- Humane, high-voltage shock kills mouse in seconds
- Kills 1 mouse per setting
- Kills 100 mice per set of 4 “AA” batteries (included)
- Easy to use – simply bait, place, turn on and empty
- Beveled columns hold mouse in place for no escapes
- Built-in safety switch and tunnel design protects children and pets
- No-see, no-touch disposal
- Indoor use only
- No chemicals or poisons
Please note: Only Victor® Kill-@lert Remote Notification System electronic traps are compatible with the Kill-@lert Remote Notification System.
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® Kill-@lert System - Mouse Trap - 1 Trap is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob Crate from Paid for itself within a matter of weeks The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System paid for itself within a matter of weeks. My staff was spending at least seven hours a week checking all of our traps. Because the Kill-@lert Remote Notification System tells me when we've killed a rodent, we were able to reallocate those resources to other areas of the restaurant.Date published: 2015-11-03
can I add extra traps after on this tablet and is there any charge in doing so ? want to try the product first dur tto the high price before buying more mikeAdditional traps can be added to the system. Depending on how far from the tablet and USB device they are, a range extender may need to be purchased.Date published: 2016-07-25
On the www.victorkillalert.com Control Center website, there is a button labelled PLAN AND PRICING. After buying a Victor® Kill-@lert System, as there an additional fee to use the Control Center website?The Kill-@lert Control Center is included and there are no additional fees to use the system. That link will show the current system bundles and pricing.Date published: 2016-02-24
Various Sections refer to email, text alerts and PC access. Is the tablet required? Can the dongle be plugged into a PC directly and the system still utilized?This system does require use of the included tablet.Date published: 2016-01-04