Victor® Fly Magnet® 1 Quart Re-Usable Trap With Bait
The Victor® Fly Magnet® attracts and traps flies. The attractant lures them in, but doesn't let them escape! This patented non-poisonous bait, included with each trap, is the most effective bait on the market - it out-performs competitive products 20 to 1! The white color and diamond-shaped lid is also designed to attract more flies.
For outdoor use. Safe around children, pets and the environment, these are ideal to use at your backyard party.
Victor® Fly Magnet® bait can also be purchased separately. Click here to stock up on the bait so you can continue to re-use your trap!
Directions for Use:
- Open Trap
- Pour bait into trap and add water to fill line. Swirl to mix
- As trap fills, add water to keep flies submerged
- Dispose of contents, rinse trap and re-bait
Victor® Fly Magnet® 1 Quart Re-Usable Trap With Bait - Specifications
- Attractant lures them in, they can't escape and they drown
- Baited system will last a long time. Effectiveness is not diminished with time. Bait will attract a broad range of species, including house and blowflies
- Traps are re-usable. Once filled with flies, dump contents, re-bait, add water and do it again! Replacements baits are available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Fly Magnet® trap
- (1) attractant
- Attractant is included
- Bait is completely non-toxic and made of dehydrated food-grade products
- Empty bait into trap then add water
- White color and diamond-shaped lid designed to attract more flies
- Safe around children, pets and the environment
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateAlmost perfectWe use this trap outside of our office because we have a lot of flies. This trap doesn't have any smell at all to it-which is awesome.Flies have been caught in which keep them out of the office.I've noticed some flies still in the office. We've used another trap which had a really strong stink odor to it but it kept the flies out of the office.At least this trap doesn't stink
Review RateWonderful!We have been using several of these traps in our pastures for 8 or 9 years. The first few weeks they are out in the spring they fill up within a day or two. If one location doesn't get the flies, move the jar. Our horses, donkeys and llamas stand near them.
Review RateAwesomeThese fly traps are awesome!! We live in Hawaii and we are swamped with flies... we put these up around our property and the flies are gone!!
Review RateMagic MagnetI bought the one quart Fly Magnet less than two weeks ago. Now that the weather is getting nice in my area, I was finding the flies a little annoying when sitting out in the yard. Wasn't totally satisfied with the results I got last year with the sticky fly strips. Well, this product truly does work magic. In about a week's time, I've seen the jar filled up so that the couple of inches of water in the jar is now totally filled with flies. I have no idea where they all came from, but I suspect my neighbors are going to notice a difference in the number of flies in their yards too. Great product... whatever is in that magic powder.