Victor® Fly Control Kit
Are flies taking over your back yard, forcing you to move your guests inside? Take back your yard with our highly effective fly control kit! Take advantage of our Victor® Poison-Free® Fly Magnet® Disposable Fly Traps. Hang the traps around the perimeter of your property to keep your flying insect problems away from your home and outdoor living area.
Victor® Fly Control Kit
Are flies taking over your back yard, forcing you to move your guests inside? Take back your yard with our highly effective fly control kit!
Take advantage of our Victor® Poison-Free® Fly Magnet® Disposable Fly Traps. Hang the traps around the perimeter of your property to keep your flying insect problems away from your home and outdoor living area.
Also, use our organic Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer Aerosol to treat your concentrated problem areas. This aerosol is also effective on mosquitoes and moths. Simply aim and spray your flying insect problems away!
Victor® Poison-Free® Fly Magnet® Disposable Fly Traps (#M530)
This fly trap attracts house, barn and bottle flies. It contains the best bait formula available on the market. No cutting or assembly required and the hanging mechanism is included!! This bag trap is easy to use - just add water and hang, then when full, just snap top onto trap to seal and place in trash. It's that convenient and that easy!
Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer Aerosol (#5710)
This organic aerosol pest control formula is CFC Free and has a fresh citrus scent. There is no chemical odor, and it's fast-acting, too! Powered by Pyrethrin and Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids, Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer provides you with the contact killer you have been looking for, but in an organic formula!
Directions for Using the Victor® Poison-Free® Fly Magnet® Disposable Fly Trap (#M530):
- Remove plastic.
- Pull string to open trap.
- Add warm water to fill line.
- Hang trap onto tree branch or other suitable hanger.
- Hang trap from trees or stakes
- Keep water level at fill line at all times
- May take several hours for bait to fully activate
- Flies prefer warm, bright calm areas
- Eliminating one female fly can reduce population by 150-500 flies per year
- Flies are dormant until temperatures reach 65 degrees F.
- Flies search for food at low sources. Traps are most effective when placed 24 inches or less from the ground.
Directions for Using Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer (#5710):
- Shake well before each use.
- To kill flies, mosquitoes, and moths: Prior to applications, close doors and windows in the area being treated. Hold container upright and spray upwards in a sweeping motion to all parts of the room.
- Treat areas around windows and other light sources since flying insects are attracted to these areas.
- Leave room after spraying.
- Keep doors and windows closed for 15 minutes after treatment.
- This product is non-staining to most surfaces. Do not use on surfaces that may be damaged by water.
Victor® Fly Control Kit
- This CFC free aerosol kills flying insects on contact with a fresh citrus scent, no lingering chemical odor.
- Trap attracts house, barn and bottle flies. Long lasting baited system is easy to use: add water and hang. Nontoxic bait and clean disposal.
What's in the Box:
- 1 can Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer, Aerosol (Model #5710)
- Victor® Poison-Free® Fly Magnet® Disposable Fly Trap (Model #M530)- Includes:
- 4 fly trap bags
- 4 hangers for trap bags
- 4 baits for traps
- 14 oz aerosol can has active ingredients by wt.: D-Limonene 1.000%, Pyrethrins 0.050%, Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 1.000%, Other ingredients 97.950%
- Bait made of dehydrated food-grade products
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® Fly Control Kit is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on Amazon.com As stated elsewhere it takes a day or two to get going, and it does smell but it did not smell as bad as we were prepared for it to. It has lasted all of a week and has caught thousands. I have to throw it out as there is no room for flies to go into the bag.My only recommendation is if you have a lot of flies go for the quart(M380) or gallon(M383) product that is reusable and can be re-baited.Date published: 2011-06-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on Amazon.com The best product for easily catching and killing outdoor flies in summer. Using it will also cut down on future flies. I see some one- and two-star reviews and the only explanation for the product not working is that the instructions were not read and followed. I have to buy it through Amazon because my local stores can't keep these in stock. Add warm water to the plastic bag, and give a little light shake to mix the powder solution into the water, then hang up outside. You will be shocked at the number of flies it catches and kills. Also, in my yard, because so many flies were exterminated it cut down on the future fly population that would have resulted from reproduction. The product does stink, and that's what attracts the flies so don't hang it near the BBG grill. The hanging catcher also is easily disposed of - be sure to snap down the yellow plastic top into the holes and the bag will be sealed for throwing into the garbage. Also be sure to replace with a new fly magnet at some point because there will be too many dead flies in the liquid for the scent to still be attracting new flies. Most importantly, Read All The Instructions. Buy the fly magnet, and take back your backyard.Date published: 2011-06-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on Amazon.com I don't know if this product is going to rid my yard of flies but I put out two traps yesterday and they have caught 100's of flies already. I plan on going to get a couple more today and spread them out in the yard. People say that this product smells but I haven't been able to smell it at all. The bait when you first put it in the container doesn't smell too great but once you add the water that smell goes away. Maybe it starts to smell if you leave the dead flies in there too long? Anyway, it really does work and it is fun to watch. I wish someone would post a video on YouTube! I just might have to do it myself.Date published: 2010-09-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on Amazon.com Stinky, but worth the smell! I wish I'd have found these a long time ago. Setting the trap up is very simple and it lasts about a week here in Ohio. I will continue to purchase these traps form Amazon.com because this is the only place to get a great deal. Very pricy through other retailers.Date published: 2009-08-15