Victor® Flea Control Kit
The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap monitors and controls flea infestations. The patented design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet. Also included in this convenient kit is our Safer® Brand Ant and Roach Killer, Poison-Free Spray. This unique spray is the first and truly organic insect killing spray. It will kill ants, roaches, FLEAS, and many other crawling insects on contact.
Victor® Flea Control Kit
Kit contains (1) Ultimate Flea Trap, (5) Flea Trap Refill Discs, (1) Insect Killing Spray
The Ultimate Flea Trap detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away.
The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap monitors and controls flea infestations. The patented design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
By simulating a warm-blooded host, the Victor Ultimate Flea Trap attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Lured in by the trap’s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, fleas don’t stand a chance.
Also included in this convenient kit is our Safer® Brand Ant and Roach Killer, Poison-Free Spray. This unique spray is the first and truly organic insect killing spray. It will kill ants, roaches, FLEAS, and many other crawling insects on contact.
This organic pest control formula is CFC Free and has a fresh citrus scent, so there is no chemical odor! Powered by D-Limonene, Pyrethrin and Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (insecticidal soap), Safer® Brand Ant and Roach Killer provides you with the fast-acting contact killer you have been looking for, but in an organic formula!
Directions for Using Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Directions for Using Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer:
- Shake well before each use.
- Hold Safer® Ant and Roach Killer upright and spray insects directly to kill on contact.
- Treat all areas infested with insects. Spray surfaces until wet, paying special attention to cracks, crevices, areas around drains and pipes, around appliances, along baseboards, and any other locations where insects may be hiding.
- This product is non-staining to most surfaces. Do not use on surfaces that may be damaged by water.
Victor® Flea Control Kit - Specifications
- Flea trap provides long term flea control
- Flea trap is re-usable
- Flea trap is fully assembled and ready to use
- Aerosol is CFC free - fresh citrus scent, no lingering chemical odor
- Completely poison-free indoor flea control - Safe for around kids and pets
What's in the Box:
- (1) flea trap
- (5) flea trap refill discs
- (1) aerosol insect killing spray
- 14 oz aerosol spray can
- Aerosol active ingredients by wt.: D-Limonene 1.000%, Pyrethrins 0.050%, Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 1.000%, Other ingredients 97.950%
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® Flea Control Kit is rated out of 5 by 13.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review From Facebook Oh My Gosh!! I want to thank you for selling the non toxic 'Victor' brand flea trap. It is AWESOME!! With fleas still in the house since August and me with two 18 year old dogs I have been fighting fleas with every non chemical product I could find. After setting them in every room they started trapping fleas right away. I have 40 fleas in one trap in just a few days! Thank you again for such a great Christmas gift!! Be Blessed in all of your business ventures!Date published: 2014-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Yes, Yes, Yes! We moved into a house with a large flea infestation (dog and 3 cats). It sounded gimmicky but we said what the heck and bought 3 traps. The very first night we collected, next to our bed, almost 40 fleas. We amused ourselves by hitting the carpet and watching the buggers jump into the trap. That was 20 years ago. Fifteen years ago, another house, same problem. We bombed the house first, then used the traps. We still have 3 cats and no flea problems but we keep the traps ready to go anyway. They really do the job.Date published: 2012-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing FleaTrap Thank you so much for this product. There has been unbelievable flea infestation in one room of this older house and 2 indoor cats live there. Have tried the boric acid and many other sprays, and then I found Safer® Brand and this fleatrap. I have amazing pictures of proof of how effective this isand will continue to use them. Victor Co. what a brillant idea!Date published: 2012-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on HomeDepot.com Works as it says it does. It caught fleas after I had used a Raid flea kill spray.Date published: 2011-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on HomeDepot.com We were having serious flea problems in our house for the first time ever. We spent hundreds of dollars on sprays for the house and yard, flea treatments for the cats and dog, as well as flea shampoos yet we continue to see lots of fleas on the animals and several on our children (ages 3 and 9 mths). Finally after searching online for flea prevention options and discussing the issue with our vet, we found this product. We received them in just a few days, began using them immediately and was able to catch dozens of fleas within hours. It works best during the dark of night since that is when the fleas tend to jump the most but it continues to work all day. After a couple of days, we didn't see any more fleas on either of the children or the animals. I am so glad we ordered this product. This is the best flea trap and we don't have to use any more chemicals.Date published: 2011-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The Ultimate Flea Trap My cat sleeps on my bed and I noticed a few flea bites on me. Not wanting to spray my bed with pesticide, I found this Victor trap. WOW!!!! In the first hour there were about 20 fleas on it. So I flipped around all the blankets and pillows and that night slept on the couch. WOW!!! OMG!!! I can't understand why I only had a few bites. The next morning it looked like someone had shaken a pepper shaker on it. 100's of fleas. Kitty got a new flea treatment and I got a lesson. I would recommend this product to anyone.Date published: 2011-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on HomeDepot.com I had a flea infestation and attacked them [with] everything except nukes. They just kept coming!I bought these flea traps and placed them in strategic locations. Within days I declared victory! I replaced the pads & keep them in place ... just in case ... They have captured a few straggler fleas and a couple of spiders.Date published: 2011-07-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review Posted on HomeDepot.com Trapped fleas within 24 hours. Bought one for my mom too.Date published: 2011-07-23