Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Bait Station
- Contains Bromethalin
- Single-feed non-anticoagulant
- Ideal for quick-knock down of rodent populations
- Easy to use – simply place bait station near sign of rodent activity
- Economical - House Mice only consume a lethal dose in a single night's feeding
- Unique formulation of high quality ingredients that are highly palatable
- Pre-shaped, gnaw edges derived from rodent feeding patterns
- Sealed pack keeps bait fresh
Made in the U.S.A.
What's in the Box:
- 1 refillable bait station
- 9 bait refills
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Victor® Fast Kill® Rodenticides - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there risk for poisoning children/pets?
A: The bait station provided is not tamper-resistant. Always place the station indoors only and in areas inaccessible to children and pets as a precaution to avoid accidental poisoning. This product is not recommended for outdoor use.
Q: is it useful for rats?
A: This Fast-Kill Brand Rodenticide is only recommended for mice. The bait station provided is only large enough to allow the mouse to enter and access the bait.
Q: Where can I buy this product?
A: The Fast-Kill Rodenticide can be bought at multiple retail locations and online at victorpest.com. To find a store near you, please use our store locator. Click to access the Store Locator.
Q: Where should the bait station be placed?
A: Place the bait station where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap with the entrance hole should be placed nearest the wall. Be sure to place the station in an area that is inaccessible to children and pets. An instruction sheet and video are available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how and where to place the Victor® Fast-Kill Brand Disposable Bait Station.