Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO - 3 Traps
The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO offers fast, efficient and effective mouse control. The trap delivers a high-voltage shock that humanely kills mice in seconds with zero escapes. A set of 4 “AA” batteries (included) provides enough power to kill 100 mice.
Smart Circuit Technology
Advanced smart-circuit technology built into the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO senses when a mouse enters the trap. It also senses how many mice it catches, and resets itself up to three times to catch three mice per setting. Once a mouse enters the trap, the patented tunnel design and beveled columns direct the mouse onto metal plates in the floor. This completes the circuit, delivering a fast, high-voltage shock with a 100% kill rate. With each kill, the indicator light on top flashes green for up to seven days.
Easy to Use
The Electronic Mouse Trap PRO is very easy to use. Simply bait, place, and turn on. When baiting, make sure you don’t get any bait or other material on the metal plates, as this will accidentally trigger the trap. And because it’s electronic, the trap is designed for indoor use only.
Once the trap has been turned on, a green light blink once to indicate the trap is working properly. You’ll also hear a faint buzzing sound as the trap powers up. After a mouse is caught, simply open the lid and dump the mouse into the trash for a no-see, no-touch experience.
Use Anywhere in the House
The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO is safe to use anywhere indoors and around children and pets. Its built-in safety switch automatically shuts off power to the trap whenever the lid of the trap is opened. And there are no poisons, chemicals or easily-tripped metal bars.
- Remove battery cover.
- Insert 4 “AA” batteries.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Open the lid on the electronic mouse trap. Bait the trap using the bait trough provided. The bait trough is located on the back wall of the trap. Apply a small amount of peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate, hazelnut spread, etc. Be sure to use gloves, a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. Close the lid.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The trap should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
- Turn on the trap – a green light will blink once showing the trap is working properly.
- A blinking green light will indicate a kill. Dispose of the dead rodent, bait, reset and place for continued rodent control.
Which Trap is Right for You?Kill per SettingKills per Set of BatteriesBatteries RequiredKill Method10 Mice150 mice4 "C" batteriesHumane, high-voltage shock3 Mice100 mice4 "AA" batteriesHumane, high-voltage shock1 Mouse100 mice4 "AA" batteriesHumane, high-voltage shock
Click Here to See More Features »"No Touch, No View" Disposal MethodSafe for Pets and ChildrenReusableIndoor Use OnlyBlinking Kill Indicator Notification LightBattery Replacement Notification Light1-Year Warranty
Click Here to See Less
Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO - 3 Traps
- High-voltage shock kills rodent in seconds
- Bait, place, turn on and empty
- Kills up to 3 mice per setting
- Kills 100 mice per set of batteries
- Beveled columns hold mouse in place for no escapes
- Built-in safety switch and tunnel design protect children and pets
- 100% kill rate
- Blinking green light flashes for seven days to indicate kill
- Blinking red light indicates low battery
- No-see, no-touch experience
- Indoor use only
- No chemicals or poisons, can be used around children and pets
- Traps are reusable or disposable
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries (included)
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateVICTOR MOUSE TRAP OPERATED AS ADVERTISED
I could not believe how the electronic mouse trap operated, Based on observed mouse droppings I felt that we were overrun. Purchased 3 Victor electronic mouse traps but only put 1 out the first night. Anyhow next morning trap held 2 small dead mice and I thought this is a good start. However, since the two dead mice I have seen no other droppings etc. Thanks to Victor both culprits were trapped on the first night out. I do keep 1 baited trap around just too be sure but gave one to a neighbor and still have the second trap in reserve. Thanks Victor your trap really worked for us.
Review RateYou have built a better mousetrap that's small enough that it doesn't accidently kill chipmunks.
These work extremely well, but although billed as being able to kill two mice rather than just one, I don't understand how the second mouse can get into the trap if there's already a dead mouse in there -- unless it eats the dead mouse on its way in. Other than that, I'm extremely satisfied, as are the ravens for which we put out the dead mice.
Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where do I place the trap?
A: Place the trap along the wall where rodents primarily travel or where you have seen signs of rodent activity. For example, if you have a mouse in your house (super small droppings as compared to rat droppings, which are about the size of half a raisin).
Q: How do I bait it?/What should I use to bait it?
A: To bait the Electronic Mouse Trap, first make sure the trap is turned off. Place the bait along the back wall of the trap in the bait trough provided. We’ve carefully researched and recommend baiting with anything high in protein like peanut butter or hazelnut spread. Place a small amount of bait (the size of a pea) against the back wall of the kill chamber. Be sure to use gloves or a tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. Please don’t place the bait or any other material directly on the metal plates as this will falsely trip the system.
Q: How do I clean the trap?
A: Through repeat use and baiting, dust and debris can settle on the metal plates inside the trap, so we recommend that you clean your trap between each use. To clean the trap:
- Turn the unit to the off position and remove the batteries
- Wipe the metal plates with a damp cloth (water or unscented dish detergent only)
- Allow the Electronic Mouse Trap to air dry completely
- Replace the batteries and turn the unit back on.
Q: Is the buzzing/clicking normal?
A: The buzzing and slight clicking sound with the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap is normal during the start-up of the trap. When you first turn the trap on, the green light will blink momentarily and then you will hear the buzzing or a slight clicking sound indicating that you trap is working properly and starting up.
Q: Is it reusable?
A: The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap is reusable. These traps are able to kill up to 100 mice per set of batteries.
Q: What may affect the effectiveness of an electronic trap?
A: To ensure that your trap works when it is supposed to, keep the metal plates clean so the trap won’t trigger at the wrong time.
- Don’t over-bait, as excess food could drop onto the plates and activate the trap, after which any rodent may safely enter to remove the food.
- Make sure that the plates are clear of any debris, especially urine or hair from a recent kill that may interfere with the unit’s proper function. Remember, both plates need to be clean so that the electric circuit is made complete by the rodent stepping on both.
Q:What does it mean when the light blinks green? Red?
A: When you turn on the trap, the green light will stay on for 2 seconds to confirm the trap is on. Then the light is supposed to go off. The green light will also blink to indicate a successful kill; however, in order to conserve battery, it only flashes about every 7 seconds. A blinking red light indicates that the batteries are running low and will need to be replaced.