Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - 180 Traps
The original wood-based wire snap trap, the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap, 180-Pack, provides instant rodent control and is safe for household use. For effective rat control, each rat trap comes pre-baited with a large, expanded professional trip pedal. The large pedal of this rat trap is easily activated – both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor – to ensure maximum trapping.
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - 180 Pack
The original wood-based wire snap trap, the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap, 180 Pack, provides instant rodent control. For effective rat control, each rat trap comes pre-baited with a large, scented plastic ‘swiss cheese’ trip pedal. The large pedal of this rat trap is easily activated – both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor – to ensure maximum trapping.
#1 Selling Rat Trap in the World
With superior quality and effectiveness, the Victor® rat trap has become the #1 selling trap in the world - with over 1 billion sold. Also, Victor® rat traps are the professionals’ trap of choice.
Made in the USA
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Traps are the only traps constructed from environmentally responsible, Forest Stewardship Council certified wood. Made in the USA!
Quick, Effective, Clean
Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the rat trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. The rat trap can then be easily disposed of for quick and clean removal. These traps require no chemicals or poisons, so they are safe to use around food, water, children and pets when used as directed. Victor® Easy Set® Rat Traps are perfect for use anywhere in the home. These rat traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap is Easy to Use. Here’s How:
- Release the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Apply a small amount of peanut butter, bacon, dry pet food or nuts to the yellow pedal on the trap as shown. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold in place with your thumb.
- Take the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end of the arm bar under the yellow pedal. Please take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side and trip very easily.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap where the yellow pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the rat is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - 180 Traps
- 180 Pre-baited rat traps
- Expanded trigger for the highest catch rates
- Easy to use thanks to its EASY-SET® design
- For clean and quick trapping
- Can be used around kids and pets
- Easy disposal
- Made environmentally responsible from Forest Stewardship Council® Certified wood
- Provides visible proof of rodent capture
Made in the U.S.A.
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - 180 Traps is rated out of 5 by 17.Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristen from Super Sensitive This is the second round of a dozen traps. The desert heat trashes them over 6 months...however, they are the easiest to trap with. I've never even baited them. Never! Just place on known rat areas and they work fine without the mess. I had tried other brands, and poison...didn't work. I've yet to kill more than one Alpha they're a little tough to outsmart.Date published: 2016-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by knot from these things really work Purchased 2 weeks ago. Very happy with the resultsDate published: 2016-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by mjhammer from You can't beat the tried and true We needed some of these traps in the worst way. Shipping was fast, and fair. These traps are the original and best mouse traps there are. Might be a tad cruel, but better to get them than not, right?Date published: 2015-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by hunter from Rat traps Had a bunch of vermin at my lake place..a few well placed traps baited with peanuts...problem solved....:)...Date published: 2015-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Work great Put three traps out. Checked back next day. Three huge dead rats. These traps were super easy to set. Took me seconds to set each one. Also, I put some peanut butter bait on the plastic pedal.Date published: 2014-12-30Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not Strong Enough! I purchased a few of the Victor Professional rat trraps and the rats are getting in these traps and walking away. These traps do a good job on mice and smaller rats but the large ones are escaping. I wish Victor would put stronger springs on their traps. It would be a great improvement on these otherwise excellent traps.Date published: 2013-01-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from The BIG picture How about a LARGE detailed drawing on your website of how the trap should be set. "Engage locking bar on curved portion of bait pedal" doesn't clarify anything, nor does the 45 degree instructions. A picture or drawing would be so helpful.Date published: 2011-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works great Placed four traps in our laundry room along a wall as instructed. First night, no action, just "evidence" that the traps had been visited. Second evening, BAM, killed three mice in less than six hours. I think the instructions on the package should have been a bit more detailed. I checked the website to make sure I was setting things up correctly.Date published: 2011-09-07