Trapping moles has never been easier, thanks to the sleek, ergonomically designed Deadset™ Mole Trap. If you’ve ever struggled to set a mole trap, you will undoubtedly appreciate how effortless it is to activate this one. It also comes fully assembled and ready to use! Plus, you can have peace of mind in knowing that the trap’s spears are located below ground, away from children and pets.
The Deadset™ Mole Trap features a precision-built triggering system that is activated by the slightest movement. When underground movement is detected, the spears are thrust into the ground, quickly killing the mole.
The Deadset™ boasts an ergonomically designed, easy grip handle and an oversized activator plate that can be pushed into the tunnel by hand or foot. When setting this plunge-style mole trap, make sure the spears can move freely through the ground so nothing obstructs them when the trap is triggered.
The Victor® Deadset™ Mole Trap is incredibly easy to use. Simply follow these six easy steps to get started.
- Prior to treatment, determine which tunnels are active by poking a 1” hole in the raised earth into the tunnel. If the hole is resealed in 24 hours, the tunnel is active.
- After identifying active burrows, water the active area thoroughly.
- Press down on the raised earth with your foot to collapse the roof.
- Then, press the trap into the softened ground. Use the foot pegs to set the trap firmly in place.
- Raise and lower the handle until the spears move freely through the ground.
- With feet on the foot pegs, raise the handle to set the trap.
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Deadset™ Mole Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
|Victor® Deadset™ Mole Trap
||In active underground tunnels
At times, rodent problems can seem like a never-ending battle. But, believe it or not, you can get the upper hand. Understanding your enemy – their habits and preferences – is the first step of successful elimination. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about controlling your rodent problems.
Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »