With the TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap, you can defend your property against an array of creepy crawlers, including the “Big 3” – brown recluse, black widow and hobo spiders. These non-toxic traps use a sticky surface to capture large numbers of insects and spiders that attempt to invade your home. Crawling insects enter the trap and become stuck on the surface, where they eventually die – there are no pesticides!
Plus, TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps are easy to use. Each package includes four ready-to-use glue traps. The insect trap can be used unfolded to lie flat and provide a large surface are, or use the trap folded to prevent children and pets from coming in contact with the sticky surface.
Where to Use
For many homeowners, the thought of spiders lurking in basements, attics and dark corners is unpleasant; for others, the thought is downright terrifying, especially where poisonous spiders are concerned. Reduce the number of encounters with creepy crawlers by strategically placing TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps in places where spiders commonly lurk.
Place the traps around the room’s perimeter, including against baseboards, in corners, behind doors, and behind or underneath furniture. The traps will catch spiders as they roam in search of insects. Continuous, long-term use of TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps will reduce infestations.
Directions for Use
- Pre-fold trap on fold lines (illustration 1)
- Remove the protective backing from the glue surface of the trap (illustration 2)
- Form the device into an enclosed trap (illustration 3)
- Place traps against baseboards, in corners and behind furniture
- For best results, replace the traps every three months, or when the trap becomes full
- Trap and Kill Spiders, Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets and other crawling insects
- Kills Brown Recluse, Black Widow & Hobo Spiders
- Use Traps Flat or Folded
- Traps Feature Non-Toxic Sticky Surface and Ready-to-Use Design
- Includes 4 Spider & Insect Traps
What’s in the Box
- 4 glue traps
- 4" x 10"
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateDoes the job!
We have some older doors and before we can reno/replace them, I fold these traps and catch all those little slater bugs and the odd spider that wanders in. They're good for three months or more if they're not in a dusty spot. Fit in all kinds of places, closets too. Does a great job!