Spider Traps from TERRO help capture spiders and keep them out of your home! Each pack includes 4 glue traps, ready-to-use!
Protect yourself from an array of creepy crawlers, including the “Big 3” — brown recluse, black widow and hobo spiders – with non-toxic TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps.
Insect traps are an excellent way to capture and kill a large number of spiders and other crawling insects. Pesticide-free and easy-to-use, spiders, scorpions, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other crawling insects are captured by the sticky surface on the TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap where they get stuck and die.
Each package includes four ready-to-use glue traps. The insect traps can be folded to prevent children and pets from coming into contact with the non-toxic sticky surface, or they may be used unfolded to lie flat.
For best results, replace the insect traps every three months or when the trap becomes full of spiders and insects.
Where to Use
The thought of spiders lurking in basements, attics and dark corners is unpleasant to most homeowners; for others, it is terrifying. Ease your chance of encountering creepy crawlers by strategically placing TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps where spiders lurk. Place the traps around the room’s perimeter, including against baseboards, in corners, behind doors, and behind or underneath furniture. The traps will catch spiders as they roam in search of insects. Continuous, long-term use of TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps will reduce infestations.
Directions for Use
- Pre-fold trap on fold lines (illustration 1).
- Remove the protective backing from the glue surface of the trap (illustration 2).
- Form the device into an enclosed trap (illustration 3).
- Place traps against baseboards, in corners and behind furniture.
- Traps and kills spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other unwanted insects
- Safe, non-toxic, pesticide free
- Safe to use around kids and pets
- Convenient, easy-to-use
What’s in the Box
- Four glue traps
- Each trap measures 4 in x 10 in
- Replace traps every three months or when trap becomes full of insects
- Non-toxic – safe to use around kids and pets
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.