Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ PRO - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
If you didn’t think there was such a thing as effective, humane and maintenance free mole and gopher control, think again. Burrowing animals tend to have poor eyesight, but fortunately nature has provided them with a sharp sense of hearing and a heightened sensitivity to ground vibrations. Using the principle of centrifugal force to create vibration and sound by motor, the ingenious Sonic Spike™ PRO takes advantage of these innate senses to safely and easily drive away underground animals."
Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ PRO with Hyperpulse Technology™ - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
If you didn’t think there was such a thing as effective, humane and maintenance free mole and gopher control, think again. Burrowing animals tend to have poor eyesight, but fortunately nature has provided them with a sharp sense of hearing and a heightened sensitivity to ground vibrations. Using the principle of centrifugal force to create vibration and sound by motor, the ingenious Sonic Spike™ PRO with Hyperpulse Technology™ takes advantage of these innate senses to safely and easily drive away underground animals.
Safe to use around children and pets, the Sonic Spike PRO works 24/7 to protect lawns and gardens from these destructive animals without the use of traps or poisons. And thanks to a solid aluminum shaft and watertight top cover, the maintenance free unit will operate continuously even in adverse weather conditions.
The water resistant unit can be buried flush with the ground which means it won’t detract from your landscape’s appearance and you can mow right over it. Best of all, you aren’t in danger of tripping over the spike like you would, say, a gopher hole or mole tunnel.
The Sonic Spike PRO not only combines strength and longevity in one unit, it is also extremely easy to operate. Thanks to a convenient, removable battery chamber, the batteries can be changed without removing the device from the ground. Each durable mole and gopher spike provides up to 13,500 square feet (1/3 acre) of coverage. After all, would you expect anything less from a state-of-the-art, technology-driven mole and gopher control device?
Advanced Hyperpulse Technology™ Keeps Moles And Gophers from Returning
Though the underground vibration and sound pulses emitted by Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike PRO are extremely irritating to burrowing animals, they are harmless to humans, pets, worms and other underground bugs. The penetrating pulses expose these underground animals to auditory stress, encouraging them to leave the property in search of more harmonious surroundings. To discourage their return, the sonic spike repeller uses Hyperpulse Technology™ to produce intermittent sonic pulses every 18 seconds. This minimizes the chance of animals becoming immune to the sound and vibration and returning to the scene of their crime.
- Unscrew the green top on spike and remove the battery chamber. Insert four ‘D’ cell batteries. If batteries are properly installed, you will hear the first vibrating sound within 18 seconds.
- Replace the battery chamber and tighten top to ensure complete weather protection.
- Using a wooden stake or steel rod, make a pilot hole in the ground prior to insertion.
- Insert the Sonic Spike PRO up to the corrugated portion of the unit. Do NOT hammer or push excessively as this may cause damage to the unit.
- For easy mowing, insert the sonic spike until the bottom of the spike head is flush with the ground to avoid hitting it with a lawnmower.
Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ PRO - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
- Moles, gophers and other burrowing animals are chased away unharmed
- Each spike covers up to 13,500 Sq. Feet (1/3 acre)
- Sonic pulses and vibrations emitted every 18 seconds
- Operates in a circular pattern, approximately 130 ft. in diameter
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Water resistant
- Bury flush with ground for easy mowing
- Convenient, removable battery chamber
- 4 alkaline 'D' batteries required (not included)
- Unit will work for 4-6 months on one set of batteries
- Activity decreases after 7-14 days of use
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Is the sonic technology the same in the PRO model and the Heavy Duty model? If not, how is the technology different in the PRO model?Each Sweeney’s® Sonic Spike™ PRO produces a pulse and vibration every 18 seconds. It will cover a circular area, approximately 130 feet in diameter. The Sweeney’s® Heavy Duty Sonic Spike™ produce a pulse every 15 seconds and cover a circular area, approximately 120 feet in diameter.Date published: 2016-03-23
Re: Sonic Spike Pro: What is the warranty? Description on website says every 30 seconds; video says every 18 seconds--which is it? How loud is the device (vibrations and sonic pulses)? Will batteries still work in winter (cold conditions)?The spikes are covered under a one year warranty. They will pulse and vibrate every 18 seconds. We would recommend against using the spikes in colder temperatures as this can severely effect the battery life.Date published: 2015-11-02
What is the difference between the SWEENEY’S® SONIC SPIKE™ PRO and the heavy duty one? Which one is better? Thank you
Do these also work on chipmunks?
Will this product work on groundhogs?
Do these emit a sound audible to humans?
- All About