Sweeney’s® Solar Sonic Spike™ PRO with Hyperpulse Technology™ - 3 Spikes
Chasing away moles, gophers and other destructive burrowing animals just got a whole lot easier. Using the sun – the strongest and least expensive power source available – the effective, eco-friendly Solar Sonic Spike PRO with Hyperpulse Technology emits powerful vibration and sound pulses that drive away burrowing animals without a scratch. This humane, poison-free mole and gopher repeller is safe to use around children and pets, so you can kick back and enjoy some peace of mind, not to mention a destructive-free yard.
How does it work?
Most underground animals are virtually blind, but nature has compensated nicely by giving them an acute sense of hearing and extreme sensitivity to ground vibrations. The Solar Sonic Spike PRO cunningly exploits that sensitivity by producing a penetrating sonic sound and vibration every 30 seconds using Hyperpulse Technology™. While the sonic pulses from the mole and gopher repeller don’t harm burrowing animals, the high pitched sound annoys the heck out of them and sends them scurrying away in a hurry.
Long-Lasting, Economical Protection from Burrowing Animals
If you have a large area to protect from underground enemies, don’t sweat it. Each cost-effective Solar Sonic Spike PRO provides a whopping 13,500 square feet (1/3 acre) of coverage. That’s a whole lot of bang for your buck.
Rain or shine, the Solar Sonic Spike PRO works around the clock to protect your lawn and garden from unwanted visitors. When fully charged by the sun, the maintenance-free solar powered sonic spike provides up to four days of uninterrupted power. So, when bad weather moves in (which it inevitably will) you can rest easy knowing your sonic spike is still hard at work repelling moles, gophers and other burrowing animals from your yard.
Built to last, the solar panel is protected from the elements in a watertight plastic housing with a unique mow-over design. The sonic mole spike, made from corrosion resistant aluminum, guarantees you will enjoy years of mole and gopher free gardening.
- To open, unscrew solar panel top cover counter-clockwise. Insert 3 'AA' rechargeable batteries (included) with the positive (+) side up. If battery installation is correct, you should hear the first vibrating sound within 30 seconds.
- After installing batteries, tighten the solar panel top to ensure complete weather protection.
- Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Sonic Spike into the ground.
- Insert the spike until the spike head is flush with the ground to prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower or tripping over it. Do NOT hammer or push the spike into the ground as this may cause damage to the unit.
- Note the location of the unit so you can locate it when it’s time to replace the batteries or remove it for the season.
Sweeney’s® Solar Sonic Spike™ PRO - 3 Spikes
- Moles, gophers and other burrowing animals are chased away unharmed
- Solar powered (9 rechargeable batteries included)
- One charge lasts up to 4 days
- Includes 3 solar powered spikes
- Covers up to 13,500 sq ft (1/3 acre)
- Sonic pulses emitted every 30 seconds
- Operates in a circular pattern, approximately 130 ft in diameter
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Water resistant
- Bury flush with ground for easy mowing
- Activity decreases after 7-14 days of use
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat product
Quality product, well made, fast shipping, fair price
Review RateLove the Spikes
I have been at "WAR" with moles for the past 2 years. I've used poison bait, traps, hose/water, you name it I probably tried it. When I'd see ads for the Sonic Spikes, I'd have a pretty hard eye roll and an "I BET" under my breath. I take the I BET back. yes I am eating crow! Using the Spikes and Bonide Mole repellant, I think I may actually be winning this WAR. No new mounds for the past 5 days. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Review Ratethey have quality issues with these spikes but they do get rid of moles
spikes got rid of moles but the spikes don't stay working very long. I had to replace them 2 times. I wish they could improve the quality but they do stand behind them. I would buy them again if needed
- All About