Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher Granular Repellent – 10LB - 6 Bags
Protect your lawn from moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing animals with Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher 2X Concentration Repellent. This powerful, dual action repellent works to repel animals by taste and smell. Made with specially engineered castor oil covered granules, the repellent penetrates soil easily to reach underground tunnels quickly.
Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher Repellent contains a powerful, concentrated formula of 20% castor oil, which is twice the industry standard, to safely and effectively drive burrowing animals from lawns and gardens. Safe and poison free, the repellent is safe to use in gardens, on grass and around children and pets.
Sweeney’s® mole and gopher castor oil repellent comes in a convenient, re-sealable 10 lb bag that provides 10,000 square feet of coverage. After applying the granules, water the product into the ground to quickly activate the tunnel penetrating formula. The concentrated repellent makes the ground smell and taste unpleasant, sending underground pests hurrying away to find a more hospitable place to live.
Watch the video featuring Stewart Clark below to learn how to get rid of moles and gophers with Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher 2x Concentration Repellent:
Drive Away Burrowing Animals
Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher Repellent uses castor oil to control mole and gopher invasions. The repellent works by driving moles and other burrowing animals out of your yard and garden in stages. Avoid treating your entire lawn in one application as this will cause the unwanted pests to tunnel aimlessly in any direction to try and escape the repellent. Applying the granules over the affected area in stages will steadily herd moles away from your lawn and garden.How to Propel Pests from Property
Locate active runs or tunnels in your yard before applying Sweeney’s castor oil repellent. This will enable you to establish which direction to steer burrowing animals from your yard.
- Day 1 – Spread the castor oil granules over the first area and water the area with a sprinkler for roughly 20 minutes. This will allow the concentrated granules to penetrate deeply into the ground.
- Day 2 – Spread the granules over the next area; water-in the same area as day 1, plus the second area to get the pest moving. Continual watering of the area allows the repellent granules to penetrate more deeply into the ground.
- Day 3 – Spread granules over the third area. Also water the same area that you did on days 1 and 2, as well as the third area to keep the mole or gopher moving away from your property.
- Day 4 – 4th Day - Spread the granules over the fourth area. Water in the same area as days 1, 2 and 3, plus the fourth area to eliminate your mole or gopher problem and take back control of your yard.
Helpful hint: Punch holes in tunnels at five foot intervals and shake a small amount of granules directly into the tunnel, then cover the hole with soil.
Sweeney's® - Every Weapon You Need to Protect Your Lawn!TrapsPoisonsGranular & Spray RepellentsSonic Spike RepellentsMode of ActionEase of UseUsage InstructionsSafety InformationReusableWeather ResistantBatteries Required30-Day WarrantyKills; Spears or pinches the mole or gopherModerateLocate active tunnel, place and set trapNo chemicals or poisons, use with caution around children and petsKills; Poisons the mole or gopherEasyLocate active tunnel, place bait in tunnelDo not use around children and petsRepels; Castor oil contaminates the tunnel and the mole or gopher's food sourceEasyLocate active area, spray/shake directly from container, water-in with hoseNo chemicals or poisons, safe to use around children and petsRepels; Sonic pulses repel the mole and gopherEasyLocate active tunnel, place spike near tunnelNo chemicals or poisons, safe to use around children and pets
Click Here to See More Features »
Click Here to See Less
Sweeney’s® Mole & Gopher Repellent – 10 lb - 6 Bags
- Effectively repels moles and gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing animals
- Dual Action - repels by scent and taste
- Tunnel Penetrating Formula - penetrates tunnel and contaminates moles underground food source
- Provides 10,000 sq feet of coverage
- Concentrated formula contains 20% castor oil -- twice the industry standard
- Easy-to-apply instructions
- All-natural ingredients. no poisons
- Safe to use in gardens, on lawns or around children and pets
- Convenient, re-sealable bag - 6 bags
Made in the U.S.A.
- All About