- Attract & trap fleas without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Comes with 3 flea traps and 3 glue discs.
- Already fully assembled and ready-to-use.
- Non-poisonous and odorless--use around the house.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Attracts and traps all species of yellow jackets.
- Comes with 1 trap and 1 bait.
- Easy-to-use for picnics, camping, and cookouts.
- Natural bait -- contains no pesticides.
- Bait can be used in all geographic regions.
$9.99Best Used For: Attracting and catching flies. This easy-to-use big roll contains patent-pending three dimensional patterns and colors that are highly attractive to flies.
- Attracts and traps flies indoors.
- Comes with 2 indoor fly traps in one box.
- Features 3D colorful pattern to attract flies.
- Doesn't contain any harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Replacement needed when trap is about 90% full.
$8.99Best Used For: Trapping flies. The attractant lures flies in, but they can't escape and they drown. Most effective bait on the market!
$14.99Best Used For: Attracting and trapping flies. Control those pesky disease-carrying flies in your yard - the patented non-poisonous bait is the most effective on the market!
$6.99Best Used For: Refilling the Victor® Ultimate Flea Traps. These refills are a quick economical way to keep fleas at bay when used with the Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap. Safe around family and pets.
$8.99Best Used For: Controlling yellow jackets, flies and fruit flies. Don't let your summer picnics become ruined by annoying yellow jackets. Victor® yellow jacket & flying insect trap to the rescue!
$9.99Best Used For: Bait to be used with the M382, M502 and M380 trap. So economical and easy to use, this patented replacement bait is the most effective bait on the market! Non-poisonous so it's safe around family, including pets.
$6.99Best Used For: Attracting and trapping flies. The patented non-poison bait in this disposable trap is the most effective on the market! Ideal for reducing adult fly population.
$7.99Best Used For: Attracting and disposing of yellow jackets. This ready to use bag trap is so convenient - just open bait, add water and hang. Disposal is a "snap" too - just snap top onto trap and place in trash!