Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® Pantry Moth Trap
Protect your pantry! You could be bringing pantry moths into your house without knowing it This single pack of pantry moth traps (2 traps total) offers an economical and convenient natural pest control solution to moths flying around your pantry. Effective moth control starts and ends with the Safer® Brand.
The Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® pantry moth trap controls moths that feed on flour, grains, and bird seed. This pantry moth trap should be used immediately if you think you have a moth infestation.
Our most popular moth control item online!
Each pantry moth trap offers 400 square feet of protection. Each lure will last up to 3 months. Check your pantry moth traps regularly to ensure that they are functioning correctly and are not full.
Directions for Use:
- Place the pantry moth trap near the moth infested area, generally where dried foods are stored, including the basement, pantry, kitchen, or garage.
- Choose a location where the pantry moth trap will get the most air circulation but will not be damaged by swinging doors or foot traffic.
- The lure for the pantry moth trap lasts at least 3 months. Check the pantry moth trap weekly to determine if it is full or excessively dirty.
- Discard when full. To discard, wrap trap in newspaper and dispose in a trashcan.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative pest control, lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for the home, lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® Trap - Specs
- Uses pheromones to attract and trap male moths
- Two traps per box
- One trap covers 400 square feet
- Attracts and traps male grain moths, flour moths, meal moths and seed moths
- Easy to use natural pest control - simply place lure in bottom of trap
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Will these pantry moth traps work for other species of moth, such as outdoor moths?The traps are specifically designed to attract male grain moths, flour moths, meal moths and seed moths. We cannot recommend this for outdoor moths.Date published: 2016-12-13