Safer® Brand Diatomaceous Earth
Leave bugs dead in the dust. That’s exactly what you’ll see with Safer® Brand’s Ant and Crawling Insect Killer. And you don’t have to worry about applying chemicals to get the job done.
Kills crawling insects within 48 hours.
Once you apply Ant and Crawling Insect Killer where you have a crawling insect problem, you’ll see insect activity stop in minutes. Infestation issues in a couple of days. Dual action. Kills insects by ingestion and dehydration. You can use it inside your home or outside on patios and walkways. It lasts as long as it’s dry.
Details on how Diatomaceous Earth works to kill crawling insects.
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a dust-like product that contains the crushed fossilized algae (diatoms) from fresh water. These crushed diatoms feel like powder when we rub it in our hand. But it’s very sharp to insects with delicate exoskeletons. When you apply DE, dust is ingested by the crawling insect or the insect crosses through the powder. The DE will cut their exoskeleton. This causes the insect to dehydrate and die. Insects cannot develop a resistance to it since there are no chemicals to which they can build up immunity.
Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed
At Safer® Brand, we pride ourselves in offering you products that are compliant with organic gardening standards. Ant and Crawling Insect Killer is another product you can feel confident using in and around your home. Our Diatomaceous Earth is OMRI Listed® for organic use.
What type of Diatomaceous Earth is this?
Beware. Not all DE is the same. Our DE is made of Silicon Dioxide. This comes from a freshwater source. It is the same type that is used in food-grade diatomaceous earth. Other products made of Diatomite DE are made from unnatural sources.
Use DE to solve problems with crawling insects. Ants. Earwigs. Cockroaches. Silverfish. Crickets. Bedbugs. Centipedes and more.
Directions for Use:
- INDOOR USE: Lightly coat a thin layer of dust in the areas where these pests are found or may hide such as cracks and crevices, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, sinks, cabinets, garbage cans, around pipes and drains, window frames, and in attics and basements. Hit insects directly where possible. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- OUTDOOR USE: Lightly coat the areas where these pests are found or may hide including windows, door frames, and sills, and outside of entrance ways. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- For full instructions depending on indoor/outdoor use and specific plants and insects, please refer to the Instructions link to the left.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using Diatomaceous Earth in and around your home provides you with effective bed bug control, cockroach control and an overall pest free home.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products, offering many solutions that are compliant with organic gardening standards. Safer® Brand recognizes this growing demand by consumers and offers a wide variety of products for lawns, gardens, landscapes, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand Diatomaceous Earth - Bed Bug, Ant and Crawling Insect Killer - Specifications
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hrs.
- Works indoors or outdoors
- Kills bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silverfish, crickets, millipedes and centipedes
- OMRI Listed® for organic use
What's in the Box:
- 1 bag
- Contains amorphous diatomaceous earth (77.69%)
- 4 lb bag - powder presentation
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateWonderful and easy to use around pets.
This worked for me. We had used it previously but we lived in an apartment. Now we live in a house and have a big yard. I put the Diatomaceous Earth in a mustard bottle (one of the kinds like they use in restaurants) and squirted it in nooks and crannies in the concrete and ant hills. Bet those red ants won't bite me again! So far.....so good.