Rat Zapper® Rat Tale
Let's face it: killing rats probably isn't one of your favorite things to do, but eliminating rats with the Rat Zapper® Ultra and the Rat Zapper® Classic is safe and easy, especially after accessorizing your trap with the Rat Zapper® Rat Tale. The highly effective Rat Tale Remote Indicator Light flashes for up to 20 days to notify you of a kill.
How to Use:
- Simply plug the Rat Tale into the jack on top of the Rat Zapper® as shown.
- Place bait against the back wall of the Rat Zapper®. Be sure to use gloves or a tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. We've carefully researched dry pet food and found it an excellent lure. Other dried baits (nuts, dehydrated fruit, etc.) also work well.
- Place the Rat Zapper® in those tight spaces and hard-to-reach places where you have seen signs of rodent activity.
- Position the Rat Tale up to 12-feet away from the trap where it can easily be seen.
- When the red LED eyes blink, empty the trap with a no-touch, no-view disposal.
- To reset, turn the power switch to the OFF position, wait a moment, and then turn the power switch back to the ON position.
As you know, rodents frequent tight, hard –to-reach spaces like attics, basements, and garages, squeezing, sneaking and traveling behind things to avoid detection. Accessing those places to check your traps can be difficult, time-consuming and just a pain, which is why we created the Rat Tale Remote Indicator Light.
The Rat Tale is equipped with a thin, flexible 12-foot long extension cord allowing for easy placement in those tight spaces and hard-to-reach places. Position the Rat Tale where it can easily be seen. Each time the Rat Zapper® has killed a rat, the Rat Tale’s red LED eyes will blink to indicate another kill! The trap works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please Note: Rats are wary critters and they'll initially avoid anything new in their environment. The good news is we're smarter than they are! It may take a few days or nights for the first rat to enter your trap so be patient.
Find the Rat Zapper® Classic Trap here
Find the Rat Zapper® Ultra Trap here
Rat Zapper® Rat Tale Features
- Place in the attic, under the house, in the RV, pool house, shed or any place needed
- Eliminates need to check traps in unpleasant or hard-to-reach places
- Long, thin, flexible 12-foot extension allows for easy placement
- Red LED lights flash for up to 15-20 days when the Rat Zapper® has a kill
- Powered by 2, 3.3 lithium batteries (included)
Disclaimer: Victorpest.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Rat Zapper® Rat Tale is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Moondogie from great features excellant addition. I purchased two weeks ago very happy with purchaseDate published: 2016-09-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Vcdx from Caught 7 mice in just 3 days without a mess In the five days we had this set up we caught 7 mice. The tail makes it easier to know when one is caught for removal.Date published: 2016-05-15
Does it kill them or scare them away?This is an accessory for the RAT ZAPPER® ULTRA RAT TRAP making it easier to check for a kill in the trap. The 12-foot cord allows for easy placement and the red LED lights flash for 15-20 days when the RAT ZAPPER® has a kill.Date published: 2016-11-10
If batteries are not replaceable then how to charge if it only last 20 days? They will go bad and lithium batteries can be charged. I like the idea but if I have to buy another one because the batteries can not be charged why buy?The blinking will last for up 20 days after a kill if it has not been shut off or the trap has not been reset. If the trap does not have a kill, the tale will not be using the same amount of power. We recommend checking the tale at least once a day.Date published: 2015-12-14
How do you change the batteries inside the Rat Tale?The Rat Tale does not have a replaceable battery.Date published: 2015-10-17