Rat Zapper® Rat Pack
Let's face it: killing rats is probably not one of your favorite things to do, but if you’re looking to get rid of one rat or several large rats, the Rat Zapper® Classic will deliver years of dependable service. The Rat Zapper® Classic is safe and easy-to-use, but if you’re like us, you like to save yourself time and effort every chance you get – without sacrificing results, which is why we created the time-saving Rat Zapper® Rat Pack. The Rat Pack, a battery pack designed specifically for your Rat Zapper® Classic will keep you from having to change the batteries as often. The Rat Pack can triple the number of rodents killed from 20 to 60 before a battery change is required and will allow you to use the Rat Zapper® Classic for up to one year!
As you know, rodents frequent tight, hard –to-reach spaces like attics, basements, and garages, squeezing, sneaking and traveling behind things to avoid detection. Accessing those places to change the batteries in your trap can be difficult, time-consuming and just a pain, which is why we created the Rat Pack exclusively for the Rat Zapper® Classic.
The Rat Zapper® Rat Pack is equipped with a Velcro strap that allows for easy placement on the top of your Classic trap, and the "no touch" feature makes disposal a truly hands-off experience. The trap works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Use:
- Remove the battery compartment
- Install the two “dongles” as show in the picture. (The dongle attached to the BLACK wire should be on the left. The wire end of the dongles must be closest to the ON/OFF switch.)
- Re-install the battery compartment cover with the two wires protruding from the back of the cover. You will not need to remove the battery cover once it is installed.
- Install four “D” alkaline batteries in the Rat Pack. (Follow the diagram on the inside of Pack for installation. Invert the Rat Pack and tuck the wires in.
- Apply one Velcro tab to each side of the Rat Zapper®. Secure the Rat Pack to the top of the trap with the Velcro strap provided.
- Place bait against the back wall of the Rat Zapper®. Be sure to use gloves or a tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. We've carefully researched dry pet food and found it an excellent lure. Other dried baits (nuts, dehydrated fruit, etc.) also work well.
- Place the Rat Zapper® in those tight spaces and hard-to-reach places where you have seen signs of rodent activity.
- Turn on the trap. A red light will blink once indicating that the trap is working properly.
- When the red light on the trap is blinking repeatedly, you have a kill, empty the trap with a no-touch, no-view disposal.
- To reset, turn the power switch to the OFF position, bait, place and then turn the power switch back to the ON position.
Please Note: Rats are wary critters and they'll initially avoid anything new in their environment. Good news is we're smarter than they are! It may take a few days or nights for the first rat to enter your trap so be patient.
Find the Rat Zapper® Classic Trap here
Rat Zapper® Rat Pack Features
- Place in the attic, under the house, in the RV, pool house, shed or any place needed
- Triples the number of rodents killed per set of batteries from 20 to 60
- Extends the standby length of time to 6 months
- Reduces number of times batteries need to be changed
- Uses four alkaline D-cell batteries (not included)
- For use with the Rat Zapper® Classic only