Perky-Pet® 4 Foot Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder
Looking to feed all your hummingbirds at once—from just one feeder? Perky-Pet® has exactly what you're looking for!
The revolutionary Perky-Pet® 4 Foot Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder offers a whopping 44 feeding ports in one easy to fill and easy to clean feeder.
With a patented design, the Hummerbar® hangs horizontally from your porch or patio. Each port is perfectly spaced to allow hummingbirds to feed side-by-side, meaning you could literally be feeding 44 hummingbirds at one time.
The Hummerbar® is built of a shatter-resistant clear plastic, which allows you to monitor nectar levels. The feeder ports are molded with red plastic, a color that's a proven attractant to hummingbirds. The hanging cords, end caps and stopper are a matching red, adding to your chances a hummingbird will investigate the massive feeder. With the Hummerbar®, you'll have the ultimate hummingbird feeder!
How to hang the Hummerbar®
- Remove an end cap.
- Remove nectar-pouring funnel from tube.
- Replace the end cap.
- Select an outdoor area to hang the Hummerbar®.
- Hang using loops at end of hanging cords—make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning.
- Level the Hummerbar® by adjusting its cords. Slide cord locks up and down as needed to level.
- Remove rubber stopper from nectar basin and insert funnel.
- Fill about 1/4th full with Perky-Pet® hummingbird nectar. Compare each end by eye. If nectar is pooling to one side, then adjust cord locks again.
- Once nectar is evenly distributed, continue to fill nectar basin until half full. Do not overfill.
- Remove funnel, insert rubber stopper.
For best results, provide your hummingbirds with Perky-Pet®'s 100% sucrose formula nectar. Sucrose-based nectar is the ideal food for hummers since it converts to energy quicker.
Only fill the Hummerbar® about half-full. Overfilling the Hummerbar® can cause leakage.
If a 4-foot Perky-Pet® Hummerbar® is too big for your porch or patio, then try the the 2-foot version. With 22 feeder ports, you can still draw in plenty of hummingbirds.
See our FAQs section below for more details on hanging, using and cleaning your Hummerbar®. If you have any problems or questions, you can contact the Perky-Pet® customer care department at 1-855-PERKYPET (855-737-5973)
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeder—4 ft - Specifications
What's in the Box:
- One 4 foot Hummerbar® feeder
- One mini-funnel
- 44 feeding ports
- Easy-grip cord locks
- Rubberized end caps
- Rubber stopper